Page 50 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    So I see there is a Battle Damaged Ent E out (or coming out). I guess its supposed to be a Nemesis battle damaged -and I'd get it except I want to to be the post Scimitar Smash version with a new set of sound effects including "All hands brace for impact!"
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    So I see there is a Battle Damaged Ent E out (or coming out). I guess its supposed to be a Nemesis battle damaged -and I'd get it except I want to to be the post Scimitar Smash version with a new set of sound effects including "All hands brace for impact!"
    I'll probably get it, the ship should have had light up warp grills though.

I forgot: you can probably pre-order Deep Space Nine figures now from Rick at NewForceComics.com, but I may wait until Comic Con.

Last year they had a chase figure (Lt. Marla Monreau from MirrorMirror - [Kirk to Scott: "Scotty you gotta give me just 5 more minutes!" - and yeah, he was with Marla ) but to get her, you went around to all the vendors selling Star Trek figures: AFXpress, Entertainment Earth, NewForceComics, and Diamond Select, and got your StarFleet card stamped each time you bought their Con single-figure, then with all 4 purchased, you went to Diamond (when you make your final purchase) and get the 5th figure free.

They'll probably do the same thing this coming summer with either a TOS movie figure (WOK selection) or a DS9 one. The rest of the figures will be there as well and I'll buy them from Rick at NewForce. He's seriously cool and as much of a fan as he is a businessman. I just think I'll buy them directly at the show.

I don't chase down battle damaged versions of the ships because I've usually already bought the same thing (the new looking version) already by the time they come out. However, the battle damaged ones always look better. Yeah if they made a Scimitar-crashed version of the "E," that would be the ultimate BD look! The movie 1701-A is my personal favorite they've made right now.

I still need to locate an acceptable scale smaller Defiant (perhaps the Hallmark ornament even?). None of my ships are too much in scale, else my "E" would be huge by comparison. But I've thought about hunting down Johnny Lightning Trek ships or whatever, to create ship displays in scale with the 3 ArtAsylum ships I own: NX, A, and E - then display the in-scale groups separately around the house. I don't know. It might be something to look into at a convention. I'm not really tempted to scour the internet "googling" one down.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    Is it just another paint variant like the BD versions of the NX-01 and 1701-A?

Good luck Tycho, as far as I know there's only the Hallmark one and the pewter one, both of which are very rare by now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

They made Micro Machines of the Defiant.

He wants something bigger. Also, and I loathe to say this, but Galoob did a terrible job on that MM Defiant.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The MM Defiant is the most to scale for 1701-E electronic.

"most scale" though is still like 1/3rd scale to the AA/DST Ent-E, the Defiant would run about from the bridge to the beginning of the impulse engines, the MM isn't even remotely close.

In my imagination the Defiant was smaller than that (the "E's" saucer section). To be sure it's larger than the captain's yacht, but only by about 4 x the size.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

You should try getting a Furuta Defiant. It's about three inches long, very detailed.