Page 61 of 167 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
    Who here bought AA's Classic Enterprise? Can you tell me which Kirk phrases it has?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Kirk to Enterprise, Prepare to attack all hands to battle-stations. All weapons to full power.

That's too bad about Digger. It's nice to hear about a fan achieving their dreams in this industry - as if I could get a job with Hasbro and help to realize corral skippers, skispray blastboat vehicles, and Yuuzhan Vong army builder action figures for a Star Wars EU line.

I met Digger once at Comic Con and he was a really cool guy. We talked for a bit.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Oh, I know it's predictable that I'd ask, but I'll ask anyway:

What's the size / scale range on that Defiant?!

They all look like great little ships, but THAT'S THE DEFIANT!!!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Oh, I know it's predictable that I'd ask, but I'll ask anyway:

What's the size / scale range on that Defiant?!

They all look like great little ships, but THAT'S THE DEFIANT!!!
    I'd imagine at least 6 inches, they are not out yet and one UK site says they are canceled which until I have concrete proof I refuse to believe.

Does anybody know if the upcoming WNMHGB Enterprise and The Cage Enterprise will have different phrases recorded for them? Also if the Battle Damaged WOK Enterprise and regular WOK will have different phrases as well? I really wish they had done a Reliant for the 25th anniversary. I would love to hear some Khan sounds like "FIIIIIRE!!!" "Full power! Damn you!" "Where's the override? THE OVERRIDE!" "To the last, I graple with thee... for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee" "I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you." "Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet, buried alive... buried alive..."

Rick from NFC has mentioned on the Art Asylum board that the WNMHGB and Cage Enterprises will each have a unique sound chip in them, he's trying to get lists of all the phrases. Dunno about the WOK Enterprises though.

Since the BD WOK-prise is NFC's exclusive and is being produced at the same time as the regular WOK-prise, I don't think there would've been enough funding to put in a different sound chip.

Right now I'm just hoping the WOK-prise lights up as bright as the TOS Enterprise.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I received the Cage version of 1701 today, nice ship. It in fact does have Christopher Pike as well as Kirk's standard voice. It also features both versions of Red alert, production and pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    It in fact does have Christopher Pike
    That's really cool. What does Capt. Pike say?