Page 62 of 167 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    I'd imagine at least 6 inches, they are not out yet and one UK site says they are canceled which until I have concrete proof I refuse to believe.
    Good heavens, I hope not!!! I want the Defiant!!!

Last I heard, which was about two months ago, was that Series 2 was slated for release in the Fall. This info came from Mike Richards of Razor's Edge Collectibles. I asked him about it when I ordered the Corgi Enterprise-D from him.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That's really cool. What does Capt. Pike say?
    He says "We are going to the Talos Star Group and this is Captain Christopher Pike of the United Space Ship Enterprise." Very soon I will have a video I'm waiting on the new digital camera. After which some of you may drool.

Oh man, that Romulan Warbird and the Defiant are super fine! I want to buy them right now so badly!

I'd imagine at least 6 inches, they are not out yet and one UK site says they are canceled which until I have concrete proof I refuse to believe.
    I hope not, but I bet that's true, Corgi's been doing terrible at releasing wave 1, low interest I fear, so it'd make no sense to release a second wave.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Oh man, that Romulan Warbird and the Defiant are super fine! I want to buy them right now so badly!

I hope not, but I bet that's true, Corgi's been doing terrible at releasing wave 1, low interest I fear, so it'd make no sense to release a second wave.
    What I'll do is just friggin call Corgi and ask.

If you do, PLEASE let us know what they say.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've been thinking about NOT getting the Art Asylum / DS WOK / DS9 figures.

I was set on not buying them earlier today, but now I kind of want them.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I've been thinking about NOT getting the Art Asylum / DS WOK / DS9 figures.

I was set on not buying them earlier today, but now I kind of want them.
    JT they haven't returned my call yet but they will and I wouldn't mind having the ST figs but they are too expensive so I've already gotten over that fact.

I hope they do soon, I want to hear news, I prefer good but I'd rather know than not.

One of my Cage 1701's was defective so I had to snap off the nacelle and send it to DST. The Deflector was missing the bowl on the dish. To prevent any salvaging by a garbage diver or whatever I finished the job on the rest of the ship. I gave them both nacelles.

Wow, that's f'ing crazy! I guess it makes sense, but extreeeeeme!