Page 72 of 167 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
    I find nothing positive about that Johnny Lightning wave, it's like they're trying to kill the line quicker with product that's aimed at a much smaller market.

Data looks good, but the face seems too soft for the movie's look.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I like Data. I'm re-thinking my "not buying" the WOK figures and I may patronize Rick some more and get them.

I'm drooling over those DS9 figures, of course.

Oh, and while I'm not the ship-fanatic the rest of you all seem to be, I want that Voyager, and of course I have to come across a Defiant and then I'll be pretty much set save for a few alien ships I really want.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    I know I can get at least one white lightning, if I had a choice I'd get all WL's. Btw the Raw Metal 1701 Corgi is on it's way to me, Corgi reduced the price after they were unable to implement the sound feature that was supposed to be in the base so now its just blue lights. Voyager's landing struts might be removable or they are small enough that they don't get in the way. I don't have any of the wave 3 ships at all, I'd love to get my hands on both versions of 1701-D and Future 1701-D as well as both Voyagers.
    That wave three is hard to get. I actually had to get it from Britain. Seems like the whole wave three got sent over there.
    I was looking at my JL Enterprise Refit, and it doesn't have the aztec pattern the A has. Hope it comes like that and is not just a prototype.

The dark colored Enterprise D almost looks like the Corgi, and the obviously White Lightning version looks like the regular wave three version. Aside from the orange paint on the saucer section which is probably from the Generations crash scene.

From the looks of the battle damage on the Majestic they are doing it a little more detailed than the black battle damaged smudges of wave two.

Hate to dissapoint Tycho but that's the Defiant from "In the Mirror Darkly" Enterprise episode. Not the DS9 one. Which would've been cooler, but would mean a whole new sculpt by JL. (they need to talk to Furuta)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    That wave three is hard to get. I actually had to get it from Britain. Seems like the whole wave three got sent over there.
    I was looking at my JL Enterprise Refit, and it doesn't have the aztec pattern the A has. Hope it comes like that and is not just a prototype.

The dark colored Enterprise D almost looks like the Corgi, and the obviously White Lightning version looks like the regular wave three version. Aside from the orange paint on the saucer section which is probably from the Generations crash scene.

From the looks of the battle damage on the Majestic they are doing it a little more detailed than the black battle damaged smudges of wave two.

Hate to dissapoint Tycho but that's the Defiant from "In the Mirror Darkly" Enterprise episode. Not the DS9 one. Which would've been cooler, but would mean a whole new sculpt by JL. (they need to talk to Furuta)
    That orange atmospheric entry paint definitely is from Generations, it should have been NX-74205 Defiant nobody cares about Enterprise's garbage. I'm definitely getting 1701-D Voyager 1701-A and the Borg. I might get the Majestic too, thats one of the Miranda class ships that bought it right before they took DS9 back from the cardies.

I'm conflicted on that Raw Metal 1701, the lack of paint rips a lot of the sparse detail away from her, but the blue lights give it an ethereal quality. Still, I don't see this one living in my collection at any price, I just can't picture putting it anywhere.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I'm conflicted on that Raw Metal 1701, the lack of paint rips a lot of the sparse detail away from her, but the blue lights give it an ethereal quality. Still, I don't see this one living in my collection at any price, I just can't picture putting it anywhere.
    It has a certain dipsh-t museum allure to it. Since I don't collect SW stuff anymore.

I don't think I've ever been to that museum.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I don't think I've ever been to that museum.
    That was an analogy, it has an artsy fartsy allure? You know artsy stuff. If Defiant Voyager and Rommie come out I'll get those and their raw metal versions too.

Here is the latest reply from that dumbsh-t paramount hired to f-ck up 1701-D CGI model.

>>Another thing, you also had the saucer impule engines illuminated while the saucer was still connected to the stardrive section.<<

so did your mom