Page 73 of 167 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
    If your Mom is a Galaxy class does that make you a New Orleans class?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    If your Mom is a Galaxy class does that make you a New Orleans class?
    He's a moron he emailed me again with a--hole-ish remarks, he's German what can I expect. This is what happens when Paramount hires idiots to do things, they make the ship a little too different than the production view.

Wow, what a charmer. Write to Paramount.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

TNG wave 4 has shown up at Enchanced Toy Chest, they posted pictures of them carded on Fwoosh-

http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewt...1159&start=300

Looks pretty good, I'm glad they all have a nice amount of accessories compared to wave 3. The little Enterprise with Q looks really cool.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Wow, what a charmer. Write to Paramount.
    Oh yeah Paramount cares......

Damn now I want that Q figure just for the mini enterprise.

Action figures are good. All you guys ever talk about is the ships!

C'mon. An AA/DST Gul Dukat action figure would be awesome!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Action figures are good. All you guys ever talk about is the ships!

C'mon. An AA/DST Gul Dukat action figure would be awesome!
    The figures oughta be cheaper. The ships go for about $10 more plus you get more bells and whistles with the ships. I made an exception with the WOK SDCC figures. I might get casual troi and Q, if only I could mix and match sets.

How are the WOK figures?

You get the whole crew minus Spock and Uhura, right?

Did you (and how did you) also get bloodied Kirk, Wounded Khan, Capt. Terrel, regular Khan?

What do you think of them? When do you think Spock and Uhura might be offered?

Saavik, David, Carol, Scotty in radiation suit, any of Khan's people?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    How are the WOK figures?

You get the whole crew minus Spock and Uhura, right?

Did you (and how did you) also get bloodied Kirk, Wounded Khan, Capt. Terrel, regular Khan?

What do you think of them? When do you think Spock and Uhura might be offered?

Saavik, David, Carol, Scotty in radiation suit, any of Khan's people?
    They arrive today along with my raw metal Corgi 1701. I didn't get the regular set yet but if Rick gets them back in I probably will. Man I wanna get all the troi's in one set plus most of the picards no AGT stuff. I'll take both TNG rikers too. I want data all versions except agt.