Page 75 of 168 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Mine arrived today from NewForce, they're quite awesome. Now if we can get the actual first wave and then Spock and Uhura...
    Rick said series 1 may be back in stock in late Sept.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Mine arrived today from NewForce, they're quite awesome. Now if we can get the actual first wave and then Spock and Uhura...
    I think I want these now. I was cutting back on some toys and Star Trek seemed less urgent to me, but you know I love TOS Movies and DS9 too much to balk at these. TNG was much easier to pass on for me.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yep! It was my SDCC Exclusives from New Force. The paint jobs are quite fantastic! I hope Wave 1 is as good. To recap, all the figures come with an extra set of hands, communicators and phasers. McCoy with medical stuff and Chekov with wrist com and sand creature. Nice touch! I like how Diamond executed the red, duty uniform design for the figures. AND they have new ball joint shoulders!

The Exclusive Khan is pretty cool. He has no accessories. The paint job is good and has a lot of dark washes. The sculpting is good and he has all the articulation except for his right arm which is in the bent position and fingers curled as he stabbeth thee! Cant grade the figure down for that as its a scene specific figure. Still a very nice exclusive!

It says on that back of the box that Regula 1 Kirk is part of Series 2 w/ Spock, Uhura and Saavik.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    It says on that back of the box that Regula 1 Kirk is part of Series 2 w/ Spock, Uhura and Saavik.

So they're going all out with a WOK collection! OK, well I'm ordering then!

I'll contact Rick later this evening. He is the best with Star Trek for sure.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    So they're going all out with a WOK collection! OK, well I'm ordering then!

I'll contact Rick later this evening. He is the best with Star Trek for sure.
    I didn't notice Chevok had the Ceti Eel I'll give him another look when I get around to it.

I'm not sure what I want out of wave 1 though. Kirk is definite and most likely the Captain guy. Not sure about the blood-stain Kirk, I like the folded open uniform but it's a little too specific with the blood-stain.

Khan I really don't want, I know it's somewhat blasphemy but I've never really cared about Khan. But it may be most cost effective to just get the entire set.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    The unpainted ship has the same display allure as the gold ships in 1701-D and E's conference lounge.
    Which, for me, is none.

So, what the hell is happening with the WOK Enterprise now? Nothing on the NFC front page about it, and no mention of preorders being filled anywhere I can find. This is why I can't stand collecting Trek, it's such a chore. I was expecting to have that Enterprise before Comic-con!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This should help, someone posted it on the TrekToy forum:

I just got the latest newsletter form NewForce. Here are some interesting pieces of news about release dates.

Battle Damage Ent E exclusive....this product should arrive today.

WNMHB exclusive ship...this product, originally scheduled for Oct, should arrive today

WOK series 1 regular figures... We are waiting on an updated release date, but the 8/29 ETA is no longer valid (likely end of Sept?).

Our WOK battle damage exclusive ship, and the reg WOK ship are inbound to the US now, and should clear customs by early September (subject to delays, etc).

We will offer the 1701 FC Data in late Sept for preorder. This item is limited to 1701 pieces, so like the LaForge, it will be tightly allocated...stay tuned for details.

TNG wave 5 has been announced...Ro Laren, Nurse Ogawa, TNG O'Brien and Nemesis Crusher. Look for us to start preselling that set next week, after we complete the TNG wave 4 shipments.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Thanks for posting that. Man, now it's a whole quarter late!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I have all of the playmates star trek ships too. I gotta find my boxed defiant and take the batteries out I hope they didn't leak. My Voyager is in my room.