Page 76 of 167 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    I have all of the playmates star trek ships too. I gotta find my boxed defiant and take the batteries out I hope they didn't leak. My Voyager is in my room.
    Oh man, I really wish you hadn't said that. I just hope there's something left of mine, I've been pretty irresponsible with my Playmates vehicles over the years, my TNG shuttlecraft and Romulan Warbird are in a foot locker somerewhere in my closet.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Oh man, I really wish you hadn't said that. I just hope there's something left of mine, I've been pretty irresponsible with my Playmates vehicles over the years, my TNG shuttlecraft and Romulan Warbird are in a foot locker somerewhere in my closet.
    I lost my 1701-D . I ain't losing my DST ships.

I lost my 1701-D . I ain't losing my DST ships.
    OHHHHH!!!! Man, I really wish you hadn't said that! I forgot, my 1701-D is in that same foot locker, I have the non-electronic transforming one from the series finale on the display in its place in my electronic ships display because it had a better stand.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

OHHHHH!!!! Man, I really wish you hadn't said that! I forgot, my 1701-D is in that same foot locker, I have the non-electronic transforming one from the series finale on the display in its place in my electronic ships display because it had a better stand.
    Trans-Warping Enterprise! I have that somewhere. I still have my gold 1701-D. Romulan is somewhere so is the Vor'cha class attack cruiser. I know where the opened Defiant is. I had that stupid talking 1701-D too.

I avoided gold and talking ships and stuff like that, couldn't even afford to think about that sort of thing . I kept putting off the Vor'cha until it was gone, luckily for me, the late Vulcantouch was able to get me one in good condition - a DS9 as well. I have a busted Excelsior around here, but I still don't care for the Generations refit design it has.

I avoided gold and talking ships and stuff like that, couldn't even afford to think about that sort of thing . I kept putting off the Vor'cha until it was gone, luckily for me, the late Vulcantouch was able to get me one in good condition - a DS9 as well. I have a busted Excelsior around here, but I still don't care for the Generations refit design it has.
    I have my DS9 with mini 1701-D. My mother got me another attack cruiser and another bridge playset they didn't know I had those back then. I'll eventually bring those two up here. I even have the TOS 1701 and Romulan BOP playmates, I have to clean off 1701 and somehow locate or have identical labels for it made since my job on applying the top front saucer label was a shoddy one. I forgot what the hell I did with Generations 1701-D but I kinda don't care since that was the death of that ship anyway. DST oughta do what Hasbro did with the new Falcon and put white LED's in with the blue LED's so it can simulate the warp flash.

I have a busted Excelsior around here, but I still don't care for the Generations refit design it has.
    Go over it in some areas with black paint and maybe bust it up a little more, then hang it from the ceiling with some Jem'Hadar fighters surrounding it and voila. You get enjoyment from seeing destruction of the design, it makes a cool display AND it makes use of a broken item.

Actually that'd be a bit of work...

I used to have the Enterprise-D (first release/version), Vor'Cha and 1701-D Shuttlecraft but unfortunately our house caught on fire a long time ago and they were among the few victims from my collection. The Enterprise survived as it was only given smoke damage and some slight warping (no pun intended) on the saucer hull edges, the Vor'Cha and Shuttle unfortunately melted too much and had to be tossed.

Though, the Enterprise-D also had it's electronics ruined by the smoke damage so it's remained rather useless ever since, yet I've hung onto it. I've been tossing around the idea of properly cleaning it and removing all the decals and trying my hand at painting it, maybe adding custom electronics as well. I figure if I mess up, then I can just make it a Dominion war Galaxy-class victim.

By the way, I found an auction on ebay recently with a first version Enterprise-D on a stand, it looks like the person took the battery cover & stand from the Generations version and it was compatible with the first version.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Star-Trek-ENTE...QQcmdZViewItem
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

So, while looking at my online banking statements, I have a charge from NewForce. I ordered a couple of Enterprises: WOK, WOK battle-damage, and Nemesis E-battle-damaged. Wonder which one is arriving?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    So, while looking at my online banking statements, I have a charge from NewForce. I ordered a couple of Enterprises: WOK, WOK battle-damage, and Nemesis E-battle-damaged. Wonder which one is arriving?
    Nemesis came out first so it should be that. I should be getting notifications for WOK WOK BD 1701-E BD and WNMHGB.

I have my DS9 with mini 1701-D.
    VT couldn't find me the mini-D or he kept it or something, but it was such a solid deal I didn't mind, plus I have a ton of ST micro machines that sorta go with it.

My mother got me another attack cruiser and another bridge playset they didn't know I had those back then. I'll eventually bring those two up here. I even have the TOS 1701 and Romulan BOP playmates, I have to clean off 1701 and somehow locate or have identical labels for it made since my job on applying the top front saucer label was a shoddy one. I forgot what the hell I did with Generations 1701-D but I kinda don't care since that was the death of that ship anyway.
    Nice!

I also sucked with the label on them so I could use a duplicate set for each, but the reality is those f'ing plastic stickers don't fit great and come off in time anyway.

DST oughta do what Hasbro did with the new Falcon and put white LED's in with the blue LED's so it can simulate the warp flash.
    LOVE that idea!

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Go over it in some areas with black paint and maybe bust it up a little more, then hang it from the ceiling with some Jem'Hadar fighters surrounding it and voila. You get enjoyment from seeing destruction of the design, it makes a cool display AND it makes use of a broken item.

Actually that'd be a bit of work...
    You mean just because the only versions of the Jem'hadar fighters out there are Micro Machines and out-of-print Japanese gashapon models?

By the way, I found an auction on ebay recently with a first version Enterprise-D on a stand, it looks like the person took the battery cover & stand from the Generations version and it was compatible with the first version.
    I forgot about that version, good find. I'm holding out for DST/AA to do a new version though.

Man do I wish they'd hurry up with that WOK Enterprise! This is getting stupid!