Page 9 of 167 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    If any of you have a Tower Records near you, they marked down the Nemises figures to $1.99 each! I'll be picking up a Picard and Shinzon kater today I think. Great price!

I'm not sure which is my favorite figure so far. It would probably be Data or Malcom Reed- just on figures alone. The one I'm really looking forward to is Kirk.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

$1.99?! No fair. The cheapest I've seen one was 7.99 ($13 US).

Does anyone know how much a carded Data or Picard weigh? Or how much they'd cost to send to the UK?
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Check out figures.com. They have the mock-up packaging for the Classic Trek figures for this year, that was on display at UK Toy Fair. No figures on display, but packaging with articulation markings will wet your appetite.

http://www.figures.com/databases/act...ow_article=102

Captain James T. Kirk
    Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott
    Lt. Commander Leonard H. McCoy
    Ensign Pavel Chekov
    Commander Spock

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 01-27-2003 at 06:57 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks for posting those JarJar!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

No problems, Tycho. I don't have any real intrest in any of the Star Trek lines. But I know they are popular around here. So I wanted to make sure you guys knew about them. Now if AA wants to make a new Borg Queen, I may have to open my wallet.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Resistance is Futile!

(I just always wanted to post that... )
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I give Art Asylum my vote for best packaging. All of their cards and bubbles rule.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Action-Figures.com got an early peek at the AA Star Trek stuff at the US Toy Fair. Really nice looking classic figures. Better then their Enterprise stuff if you ask me. Definatly superior to their Nemesis figures, which looked poor in my opinion. These look amazingly lifelike, nice to see them doing justice to Khan, Uhura, Spock, Bones, and Kirk.

Classic Star Trek Figures
    Star Trek Starships
    Star Trek: TNG Minimates
    Classic Star Trek Minimates
    Figures.Com Exclusive "Trouble with Tribbles" Kirk Minimate

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-13-2003 at 02:38 AM.

Thanks for those pics JJB! The TOS figures look incredible.

As a Trek fan/collector, I deem the house officially rocked.

Holy crap! Thos figures look cool!!!!AA reallyu outdid themselves this time. They really got the likeness of the characters down! And that looks like a very cool chair that a Kirk figure may come with. That Enterprise A looks sweet! And I'm glad to see they are completing the TOS Mini Mates. Looks like we're getting Kang, Uhura, Scotty, Sulu and Checkov. I'm stoked! This is gonna be a great year for Star Trek!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett