Page 93 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
    Didn't know they were sending both WOK's. I ordered both of them too. Gonna have to check my CC statement to make sure.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Johnny Lightning Vol. 4 & Furuta Vol. 2

Just picked up all 6 wave 4 Johnny Lightning Star Trek ships on eBay for $30 + $6 shipping... not too bad, methinks. I hope there's a White Lightning in there, but I'm really not holding my breath...

For those of you looking for the Furuta Volume 2 11-ship set, there seems to be a glut of cheap ones on eBay right now.

Saw the whole set (inc Enterprise E) go for $6.50 + $20 shipping from HK yesterday. Damn... took a lot of self-restraint not to bid and resell it later... just can't abide scalpers, though. It just ain't right and I'm not about to start.

I just hope it went to a collector, though. Anyway, they're out there and cheap on eBay so good luck.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Didn't think they would have any white lightning editions for this wave, but apparently they do. The variants are done in a metallic gray color.

http://cgi.ebay.com/07-WHITE-LIGHTNI...QQcmdZViewItem
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

JL White Lightning Volume....er, 3

Yeah, there's also a clear "cloaked" Enterprise D WL out there, too ... saw it selling for over $50 on eBay just now.

Clearly, people are utterly insane.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	350c_1.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	16238  

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Didn't think they would have any white lightning editions for this wave, but apparently they do. The variants are done in a metallic gray color.
    The white one is most likely the variant not the gray one. Hince the name white lightning, something is white on it. The cloaked 1701-D is from wave 3 thats the all good things triple engined federation dreadnought style galaxy class.

I dunno, cause theres this silver Defiant:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Johnny-WHITE-LIG...QQcmdZViewItem

Though according to this one, the Majestic was changed to white-

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOHNNY-LIGHTNING...QQcmdZViewItem
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Not-So-White Lightning

Never seen the cloaked dreadnought before... not worth paying $50+ for, though.

Must be somewhat rare, all the same.

Yeah, this time the regular ships are white and the variants are different colours, apparently...

I'd guess there's more lead in the white paint...

I saw that cloaked E on eBay, but I don't like the cloaked versions even if they are White Lightnings. That Enterprise is from wave 3 of course.

The silver ships are the White Lightnings (JL gets wierd with their WL car colors also, though I only like the actual white with white interior ones)...anyways so I think it will be excellent to have white ships for everyone. Yippeee!
    I'm not a big fan of ships that don't look like the real deal and the grey looks too much like the first Enterprise.
    So if I miss the WL's no big deal.

I just got notified that my sealed case of JL Star Trek wave four did ship from Diecast-Direct.
    There might be a WL in there, but I primarily ordered a case so I could have one to open and one carded each, and I paid what some earlier were paying for just 6 instead of twelve.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Technically the WL's are supposed to be white but this time those idiots are
    fooling with the establishment again. I might get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    I saw that cloaked E on eBay, but I don't like the cloaked versions even if they are White Lightnings. That Enterprise is from wave 3 of course.

The silver ships are the White Lightnings (JL gets wierd with their WL car colors also, though I only like the actual white with white interior ones)...anyways so I think it will be excellent to have white ships for everyone. Yippeee!
    I'm not a big fan of ships that don't look like the real deal and the grey looks too much like the first Enterprise.
    So if I miss the WL's no big deal.

I just got notified that my sealed case of JL Star Trek wave four did ship from Diecast-Direct.
    There might be a WL in there, but I primarily ordered a case so I could have one to open and one carded each, and I paid what some earlier were paying for just 6 instead of twelve.
    The Ysalamir is a lizard like creature not a worm.