Page 94 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast

The JL case option

Sadly, for those of us outside the US, customs and shipping prevent deals like that.

In Canada, anything declared as over $20 US gets hit with duty... gets expensive to order from legit US e-tailers.

And for me, $30 was much cheaper than paying retail at a store... when they finally go on sale here the set will go for around $48 (+tax), I'd think.

The term is hosed... especially since our dollar's worth more than the greenback and the stuff comes from China.

I agree with the sentiment cloaked, pewter, and battle-damaged ships suck... especially the nacho dip versions.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    The Ysalamir is a lizard like creature not a worm.
    Uh.. check my shoulder there to your left. That yellow guy is a worm, with no legs, although a salamander perhaps.
    I'll just go with worm.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Uh.. check my shoulder there to your left. That yellow guy is a worm, with no legs, although a salamander perhaps.
    I'll just go with worm.
    Ok well then ignore this picture.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/ima.../Ysalamiri.jpg

I stand corrected. Damn Hasbro! (I gotta blame somebody)

"Here lizard...lizard..lizard...now I'm in a Gieco commercial.

I stand corrected. Damn Hasbro! (I gotta blame somebody)

"Here lizard...lizard..lizard...now I'm in a Gieco commercial.

Hehe this thing made a weird buzzy chirp sound in mysteries of the sith pc game on drummond kas. The guns wouldn't work but the sparks scared these creatures away. Btw 1701 WOK does have movie sounds, including.....
    KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

Cool!

I'm going to open one of them. Probably not the Battle-damaged one as it's the exclusive.
    Does Kirk's voice have an echo on Khaaaaan! like the movie? It would be a nice touch.

Cool!

I'm going to open one of them. Probably not the Battle-damaged one as it's the exclusive.
    Does Kirk's voice have an echo on Khaaaaan! like the movie? It would be a nice touch.
    Nope just kahn twice and the weird high pitched regula dead moon sound when he yelled. I'm going to make a video for yall to see here.

Cool, is there any way to get the deflector dish to stay lit until you turn it off like the saucer section lights on the TOS/Cage/WNMHGB Enterprises?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Cool, is there any way to get the deflector dish to stay lit until you turn it off like the saucer section lights on the TOS/Cage/WNMHGB Enterprises?

Nope, no lights on function. I didn't think this was going to have that feature. In fact DST did exactly what I secretly predicted they would do, use movies sounds but have no lights on feature. They would have had to install blinking nav lights for that feature and we all know how cheap toy companies are. Not complaining though I just knew 1701 TOS' special feature was it's own.