Page 1 of 168 123451151101 ... LastLast

Star Trek figures

Hi guys, Art Asylum has some fantastic pictures of their upcoming lines Enterprise and Nemises on their webiste.

Personally I can't wait to get these. I'm really looking forward to Data, Picard, Archer and his crew. I don't care much for Shinzon or Klangg yet.

Thoughts?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Ohhh..they are making TNG figures as well? That gets my attention! Now if ONLY someone would make NEW Babylon 5 figures. Man, the best Sci-FI ever has some of the worst figures.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

There was a really good thread about the Art Asylum Star Trek figures a while back. If your intrested here is a link to the thread.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=10973

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Ok guys, I got the whole set of Enterprise figures today and all I can say is: WOW!

Truly awsome! The average amount of articulation per figure is 19. The Suliban has the most controversial articulation as his arms are a kind of bendy substance, to simulate his special abilities. Each figure comes with set or sets of hands, and two to three weapons each. Klaang, the klingon is huge!! He comes with the best damn Bath'leth any Klingon figure has seen as well as a disruptor and dagger.

In addition to the accessories, all figures come with a stand and coin. The coin will be used, apparently, in a company promotion and as such, we have been told to hang onto them via the Art Asylum website.

I was going to pass on Star Trek figures for life due to the fact that Playmantes really F'ed their line up, but these Enterprise figs truly rock and are absolute masterpieces in their own right!

My grade for the Enterprise line: A

i hope they start poping up around here soon will like to get a hold the new once. as far a b5 will the show only bieng in re-runs a few movies i do not think they will be made again two bad it was a great show.

Matt, how did you get the figs? How is the hip articulation, does it feel like it's not gonna survive? Didja get the deluxe?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hmm... I guess when I check TRU for the X-wing I'll also check for the ENT figures.

Don't think I'm gonna be a completist on this line though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Where did you get them Amanamatt?!?!?!?!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Now I finally have an excuse to dump my Playmates collection! I liked them when they first came out, but I was always bothered by their dwarvish appearance (don't even get me started on Playmates marketing choices for this line!).
    I'll probably skip the Enterprise series, not being a big fan of that show, but I certainly can't wait to pick up Picard, Kirk, and their respective crews along with any villains and allies produced for them! Here's hoping for a very long, prolific, and successful line!

So far, I believe it's just ENTERPRISE and NEMESIS that are getting figures, though AA says that the ships will be from all the different movies.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.