Page 6 of 167 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    I hear ya Tycho. I would really like Hoshi, Trip and Phlox in their regular uniforms. I heard that the Star Trek Fan Club would be getting Dr. Phlox.

I believe the Classic series will be in their standard uniforms. "Mirror, Mirror" figures would be great! But I could think of a bunch of other great episodes and characters that should be made.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I've been watching all the Star Trek movies.

And now, what I want ArtAsylum to make the most is

THE STAR TREK MOVIE CREW IN THEIR RED UNIFORMS with a deluxe bridge set!!!

Kirk -with captain's chair
    Spock - with science station
    McCoy - with turbo lift (and complaint voice chip )
    Uhura - with communications console
    Sulu - with helm
    Scotty - with engineering station
    Chekov - with navigation / tactical side to helm console

Forget them in TOS uniforms. Playmates did do that. What they did not do was the whole Classic Crew in their movie uniforms!

Geeze I wanted a Spock, Uhura, Sulu, and McCoy to go with the "Generations" figures!

I wanted them in their civies from STIII, their doctors' disguises from STIV, their away team desert ops gear from STV - so much fun could've been had! Even a USS Bounty bridge playset could've been made where you could use Klingons, or even Worf and Gowron if you wanted to, besides the REAL crew of the Bounty that took her from Kruuge!

Kirk rocks! Long live the Captain!

(and I'm a Niner who loved ST: Nemesis, too btw!)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho is right on the money! I never figured out why in heaven Playmates released the TOS in their TMP costumes instead of the "real" movie uniforms for the movies line they did.

Also, DS9 firgures please, in the 6th-7th season uniforms please!

After seeing Nemesis (which I loved), I think that the figures were seriously lacking accessories. Picard should have come with at least a phaser rifle, and Data with a B4 head. Oh well, they are nice figures nevertheless. Also, AA should make a Enterprise E with "battle damage" options!

I too would like to see the TOS crew in the red movie uniforms. But I want the tv versions also. There could be a varient Kirk with the green casual uniform.

"He's definatly on about something Jim." - Dr. McCoy in Star Trek 6: The Undiscovered Country.

For the Nemesis figures...

Viceroy should've came with a Reman rifle besides his staff.

Shinzon could've had a Deluxe Set with his bio-genic weapon flare - what a nice, transparent accessory that would have made!

Picard could have come with the torture chair, and his rifle.

Data could have come with a build-your-own B-4 set, with the holding rack that could double as Picard's restraint.

Vehicles like the Argo Jeep with Picard, and the Scoprion Fighter with Data could have been made!

Other figures I'd like to see are:

Riker with rifle
    Worf with rifle
    Reman Soldier (shipped with extra per case) with rifle
    Romulan Cmdr. (her name just escaped me, but Dina Meyer was great!)
    Romulan Soldier (non-character) with disruptor pistol

Deluxe sets:

Picard with Command Chair
    Deanna with Helm
    Worf with Tactical
    Data with Ops
    La Forge with Engineering
    Riker with Science Station

So you could build the bridge.

Dr. Crusher could be an exclusive figure or come with the build your own B-4 set, since Data's already been released, and he could come with the Scorpion Fighter.

I loved Nemesis!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I would have liked to see AA make Riker or Troi rather than Viceory. He's not that exciting of a character or toy. Don't get me wrong, he looks pretty cool. But Riker or someother officer would have made a better figure.

Tycho, it's the HMS Bounty.

I too would like figs from the 2-6 movies. TOS is vital to Trek, but the movie uniforms are more military and dynamic.

WedgeA, I never thought about that till now, but that's a good point about Playmates making the TMP uniforms, that makes no sense at all. Those are the most-hated and least-used costumes in all of Trek.

Oh, and if AA makes movie figs but not an Ent-A bridge playset, I'll freak out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I found the Nemesis figures at Target, $7.99 each.
    They had only 1 each of Shinzon and the Viceroy!

They probably had 7 Datas and 7 Picards.

There may be different case assortments, but no doubt everyone will want the Reman and Shinzon first - they are superior figures!

Do you open yours? Mine are loose and in a display already...Picard is wrestling Shizon for his knife. Data looks like he just came into the situation (and I gave him Picard's phaser) and he's looking to use it on the Reman Viceroy so he won't wound Data's captain from behind!

The Reman Viceroy is incredible! Warning though - mine broke! The right hand did not turn at the wrist and snapped off. I fixed is so perfectly that you wouldn't notice - and it's still articulated. I cut a tiny part off of a regualar (small) paperclip and heated it with a match (watch your fingers though). The hot clip piece went into the hand where the plastic plug had torn off, and melted its way in perfectly. - I could hold the Viceroy's hand and push down to sink it deep. Using a nail scissors, I started a hole in the wrist stump (which was flush with his actual molded lower arm), and then I just pushed it in. So it's a tight fit, but still articulated! It fits so flush, I'd forget about it if I didn't post it here to let you know to be careful. The Reman Viceroy will likely be the hardest one to get. He looks so good! The detail is astounding!

Now that I have Picard and Data loose, I can tell you that the Enterprise figures, with the special rubbery plastic AA uses, look more real with that material, plus their legs can pose in wider stances like that which Picard might take if he were fighting and trying to get the knife while keeping his balance. But the likenesses of Picard and Data are right on!

I hope ArtAsylum continues to do alien figures and those in special costumes, along with crew members. I can't say I prefer the aliens to the crew members, because I still want Trip, Hoshi, and Phlox to come in regular uniforms to match the Broken Bow assortment - and Worf and Riker to fight a Reman Warrior... and Malcolm Reed in his space suit too! But the alien figures are always cooler!

Shinzon looks great too. I like his outfit details - it looks really authentic. He does look like a clone of Picard, which is what he's supposed to do, but there are nice details like his scar on his lip that show up on the figure.

Overall, I'm really happy with these figures.

Enterprise's figures are better, but the Viceroy is the best of them all, and even challenges Klaang's figure (though AA, please continue making Klingons! Trust me, it'll be enough when I have Worf, K'Ehleyr, Duras, Gowron, Kahless, Martok, Kang, Kor, Koloth, and Kang, Kor, Koloth again, Lursa, B'Etor, Kruuge, Chang, Gorkin, Aztebur, Kar'la, Alexander...I probably should stop and go practice with my Bat'leth now...)

I got the Away Team figures the other day at Toys R Us - well I got Trip, Jonathon, and the Nausicaan. I still need to find the ladies and the Andorian.

These figures are awesome! You'll be quite impressed with the details!

Questions anyone? Ask away!

I found those too Tycho. And they look great! The Andorian is my favorite. The Nausicaan is very cool too. For some reason they didn't have T'Pol, but they did have Archer, Hoshi and Tripp.

I hope AA makes Tripp, Hoshi and Phlox in their regular uniforms.

"Pink skins!"