Page 8 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    Just handle them delicately when you use any of their articulation.

Only my Reman Viceroy broke, but I was able to affect repairs to him without any loss of articulation or visible damage.

But others have commented too that these are not as sturdy as they should be - but they are nice!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I picked up Away Team Hoshi at TRU today. I've not a chance to bust her open yet but I'm looking forward to it. It was a toss up between her and T'Pol but I havn't a Hoshi yet so she won.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Ok, I opened up Away Team Hoshi and she's a cool figure. But aI can't figure out what this silver block thing is for. Does anybody know?

It's her oxygen cylinders. Put them in her backpack or she'll suffocate! - straight end first. Most of it will stick out. It's supposed to. It'll look just like it does on the show.

I may have to get more than 1 of each of the ladies. Their sculpt is very refined, but you can't tell with their gear on - yet that's the way you need them to make a diorama out of "Sleeping Dogs," when they discover the ship full of unconscious Klingons!

P.S. You were right to buy Hoshi, except for the Andorian and Nausicaan, she sells out first - since she's hot, and they didn't make a figure of her before. T'Pol sells out before Trip and Archer do, too - BTW.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thanks Tycho. I'll give it a try.

So what do you guys think is the best Enterprise figure released to date? I think I said before, I haven't really watched much of the Enterprise show, but those away-team figures look great. I was thinking of getting Archer. What do you think to that?
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Out of Enterprise figures only, huh?

It's still a tough choice, but Klaang the Klingon was nice and large, very detailed, and has lots of appropriate accessories!

The aliens always appeal to me. Since I finally got Shran, I'm digging him and looking for a second one - also an opener - as I bet he's going to have a lot to do with the birth of the Federation. The Andorians were original members, and this week he'll call on his old friend Captain Archer to settle the dispute between his people and the Vulcans, once and for all! I like how Shran is violent and threatening, but also going to be a key ally. I think they should add an Andorian to the crew on the show. Since the Vulcans have T'Pol there...

I also bought a second Sillik - as we know he's important. My first one is fighting Archer over Klaang, who's tied down to a torture chair from "Broken Bow."

As to the crew: yeah - Archer is probably the best likeness, while Trip Tucker is my favorite character. Meanwhile, Malcolm Reed's sculpt is perfect, as is Mayweather's. The women have very nice and shapely forms, so I have to like that. Hoshi looks great out of her extra-vehicle add-on accessories!

I agree the detail on the Away Team suits are perfect and just way too cool! But I guess since I know they'll do the crews, I dig on the aliens the most.

Klaang has to have that category covered! They haven't done better yet - and that even goes for him beating the Reman Viceroy, even though that's not what you asked.

Thanks for the reply Tycho! I think I'll keep thinking it over for now. 12 is a lot of money to pay for a figure of a character I'm not even familiar with.
    The away-team Archer does look cool. But since I don't really know the character I might have to go with a girl for the eye-candy factor.
    Whatever I get, it'll have to come in an away-team uniform. They're just too funky.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Does anybody know what Art Asylum is planning on doing next as far as Star Trek figures go? I would love to see the rest of the Next Generation crew, or even the original Trek crew. (How could you not want a William Shatner action figure.)
    Powdered Toast Man!

In 2003 Art Asylum will be tackling the Classic show in a 7" line, and they will also release a second wave of classic 'trek Minimates.

I also heard that some TNG minimates will be released later this year.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections