Page 10 of 168 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    No probs guys, like I said before I don't collect the line and don't really care. But I want to make sure you guys get the news when something comes up. The classic series crew does look very nice though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Figures.com has their coverage up now also. Here's somthing Action-Figure.com didn't have a picture of. It's figures of Kirk and Spock from the "Mirror, Mirror" episode of Star Trek.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kirk and spock from mirror, mirror.jpg 
Views:	448 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	5208  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Woah! I didn't see those before. I'm getting too excited over these figures. I'm a huge Original Series fan, so I should relish it all I can.

"I have my reasons. And I'll make them clear to you, in my own good time." - Captain Kirk in "Mirror, Mirror"
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The new line of OT figures looks awesome. Figures.com has a lot more pics posted now. I can't wait to get these, but first I still need the rest of the bridge crew for Enterprise- What's the hold up there?
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

WOW!

These are the first Star Trek figures I have wanted to buy.....in....well......EVER!

They look FANTASTIC!!!!!!

I just hope they plan on doing TNG figures as well. the only bad thing about this is, it makes me think of how much better SW and Babylon 5 figures could be. *sigh*
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

The Ent-A looks fantastic, although the paint seems a little heavy-handed. Still, I'm really anticipating this toy's release.

The TOS figs look awesome, the Captain's chair set is definitely doing to be something I'll own no matter what.

As for the figures.com exclusive mini-mate, I only wish I knew someone who was a figures.com reporter...
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

These are truly awsome. I'll get them all. This is making up for my disappointment with the direction Hasbro is taking with Star wars as of late.

As for the Enterprise finishing series, the line didn't super hot (apparently), so they may come out as exclusives, with Standard Trip a NewForce one.

I think there's some hope to get regular Phlox, Hoshi and Tripp. I really wish we got the rest of the Enterprise crew for 'Nemises' I still want Riker, LaForge, Crusher, Troi and Worf (fingers tightly crossed).

I'm totally stoked aobut the TOS figures, Art Asylum has really outdone themselves. I hope they make Scotty, Chekov and Sulu later on.

AA does have Next Generation figures planed later down the road.

Yes, the rest of the crew, and the Mirror Mirror Kirk and Spock will all be included in wave 2.

Just a little Star Trek news to report. My KB is running a buy 1 get 1 free sale on Star Trek figures. This includes all Enterprise, Away Team, and Nemesis figures. I picked up Picard and Away Team Tripp.

Also, my Media Play has the Archer and Reed Deluxe Bridge sets 1/2 OFF!!! That makes them like $12.99. Awesome price!