Page 12 of 168 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    I think this kinda stinks but what do ya do. Looks as if Captain Kirk in the yellow uniform is gonna be a con exclusive. Why does San Diego get all the good exclusives? It's aparently gonna be a Wizard World exclusive also. Am I right in saying that it's gonna be offered in ToyFare as well?

"Insufficient data is not sufficient Mr. Spock. You're the science officer, you're supposed to have sufficient data all the time." - Captain Kirk
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Full size Captain Kirk in the yellow uniform? Is that the Deluxe one with the Captain's chair?

A SAN DIEGO COMIC CON Exclusive?

I'm so there!

I'll travel all the way to San Diego for that figure!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yes to all of the above Tycho.

Not really figure related, but I recieved the Kirk and Spock mini-busts in the mail today. They're very cool! I recomend them to any Classic fan.

That aside, it looks like Series 2 of Classic Star Trek is going to have Sulu, Scott, Chekov, Kirk and Spock from "Mirror, Mirror." Figures.com has some pictures. Another great wave from Art Asylum.

Heh heh, the gag was that Tycho lives in San Diego already.

Sadly, the chair is totally cancelled, only the figure will be released. I hope to get the fig, but I really would have loved the chair too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well I'm hearing online that the Classic series have left the overseas warehouses and are on their way to the US!!! Yeah!

Sweet!!! Who is going to be carrying these things? I must have them.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I'll bet that we'll see them at KB, Toys'R'Us, and of Target of course. Speaking of which, my Target has is clearenceing off their Borg Assimilation figures at $6- something now. Looks like they're making room for all the Classic figures.

Remember we should be getting all these things around the same time...

Kirk, Spock, Uhura, McCoy and Khan action figures
    Enterprise A
    2 piece Phaser
    Mirror Kirk, Sulu, Chekov, Scotty, Uhura and Klingon MiniMates Series 2

I think I'm only buying:

1 more of each Borg while on sale.

Exclusive Comic Con yellow-shirt Captain Kirk
    Khan

and making those last two fight.

I have the Playmates Classic figures.

I'm really waiting for AA to do the Classic characters in cool movie uniforms from ST II-VI, and especially extra enemies and aliens from those same movies!

Oh - I'll get the 1701-A replica ship for sure!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Probably won't happen, but I want there to be an Exclusive Cyrano Jones figure with 100 Tribbles! Haha!

Oh another reminder, NewForceComics.com has the Exclusive Tripp Tucker in Uniform IN STOCK for $11.99.