Page 13 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Probably won't happen, but I want there to be an Exclusive Cyrano Jones figure with 100 Tribbles! Haha!

Oh another reminder, NewForceComics.com has the Exclusive Tripp Tucker in Uniform IN STOCK for $11.99.
    I pre-ordered 2 of Trip when he was first made available. Has anyone who pre-ordered from NewForce got their Tucker figure yet?

Rick said he was starting to ship them on ArtAsylum's forums. (Rick is way cool - he tells you all the inside scoop on Mayweather Deluxe, etc).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, gonna send me one of those Trip figs? I didn't even know about this, woulda bought it if I had. NFC is pretty cool, but kinda far out of the loop for exclusives (this is far from their first Trek exclusive).

There's rumor that TRU is not going to carry the TOS figures... I wasn't surprised, but was disappointed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The Classic figures have hit Ebay! That means they should be in stores soon!

"Insufficient data is not sufficient Mr. Spock. You're the science officer, you're supposed to have sufficient data all the time!" - Captain Kirk
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I saw them all at Comic Con and I bought the exclusive Kirk.

He is awesome! Scotty is the best likeness in my opinion, but the Mirror Mirror figures are making me so impatient and wishful that they were in the first wave. Dang they are cool!

There are more accessories than we were led to believe: tricorders, communicators, phasers seem standard on all of them. Before I once heard that each character was only going to have 1 accessory.

I'm glad to see that ArtAsylum is much better than that.

I met Digger by the way: he is a really cool dude and he cares a lot about Star Trek and its fans. The line is in good hands.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I really, really want one of those Yellow Kirks. I would really like to meet Digger too. I've heard cool stuff about him. At least they are making the whole original cast. Extra crew members would be cool too, like Teoman Rand or Nurse Chapel.

(Tycho, if you're able to help me out with a Kirk, send me a pm)

Sadly, everybody was limited to 1 Kirk, verified by a stamp on the pass or something, I believe. This is a figure I wanted Tycho to get me as well, so I know of the heartbreak of which I speak.

Glad to hear there are more accessories with these, too bad Digger made "regular" Kirk an exclusive, if collectors had more accessories with each fig (which apparently, they do, but few knew till recently) and "casual" Kirk had been the exclusive, I bet TRU and WM wouldn't have dropped the line before it even came out.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The more accessories the better. I hope AA makes Tribbles. Extra packs would be awesome!

TRU dropped the line?

I didn't hear that. In truth, I spent only 1 day at Art Asylum's boothe because Wed was preview night. Thursday I went only at the last several hours to do Del Rey and Dark Horse interviews, and plan our stage time for the Watto and Yoda sales.

Friday, all day, was Star Wars panel discussions and the Clone Wars cartoon preview, so I never made it to the dealer rooms.

Saturday I spent at the Star Wars Fan Club breakfast, then at a "lecture" by Hasbro to "get the news straight" in which a closed meeting with the toy company and SSG, RS, and GH went on and on about the Sandcrawler and the leaking of the orient's new product poster with Rieeken, the escape pod, etc., which surprised them (but not too much, considering the resources of the sites we're talking about). Then I went to a Smallville event, and spent the rest of the afternoon clearing SSG to take the stage during Sunday's Star Wars event where Steve Sansweet, John Morton (thank you DAK!), and Daniel Logan (such a cool young guy!) helped us promote SSG's charity cause for the Friends of Parks and Recreation Foundation in front of a room that seated 1040!

Sunday, I guarded Watto and Yoda and watched the BattleStar Galactica: The Second Coming, Richard "Apollo" Hatch's awesome return to Battlestar, and then qucikly helped the 501st Imperial Legion set the stage for Sunday's main Star Wars event.

The evening after that, I worked "for" Hasbro, talking to most of their online retail partners about our payment program plan that would allow collectors to get a larger, more deatiled Millennium Falon, plus I gave Hasbro our forum suggestions for the improved, retooled Sandcrawler, and John Morton invited me to go with him and his wife on a quest to find a Dak Ralter action figure at Comic Con, upon which he was stoked to see it for the first time, never knowing the figure had existed, expecially before Rogue Squadron Mates Hobbie and Jansen!

That was fun and the moment got shared with ...."Wow! This thread is about the Star Trek figures and I had such a great (and busy) time at Comic Con, that I can't contain how cool this convention was!"

Oh yeah: the Star Trek figures were really neat, too.

I'm hitting Ebay this weekend to find a Yellow Kirk figure. Does anybody know how much they were at SDCC? I heard $12. Hopefully I'll find one around $20 or so. Tycho, did you get one?

Anyways, while we're waiting for the Classic figures to show up, and we're all fans of Star Trek figures, what figures do you guys have on your Star Trek/Art Asylum wishlists?

I'd really like to see....

- Captain Kirk, Spock, Dr. McCoy, Sulu, Scotty, Uhura and Chekov in their red Movie jackets.

- Lt. Saavik (Kirsty Alley) from STII

- KHAN!!!!! from STII

- Captain Kirk in Captain's Vest from "Generations"

- Captain Koloth, Lt. Breman and Cyrano Jones from "The Trouble w/ Tribbles"

- Yeoman Janice Rand, Lt. Kevin Riley and Nurse Chapel (Classic)

- Kirk and Spock from "A Piece of the Action" "Amok Time" and "City on the Edge of Forever"

I believe Kirk was $20.

As for figs, I'd like to see ST2 figs mentioned above except with Scotty in his engineer's suit (the evac-style white jumpsuit with the techy stuff on it). A movie-era transporter room playset, a movie-era bridge playset, and other "never gonna happen" sets like that.

What I'd really like to see more of though are the ships, a Klingon BOP, Miranda-class (USS Reliant), Excelsior-class, saucer-separating Galaxy-class, Spacedock (yeah right), and ST1:TMP Klingon D7. Maybe also an Oberth (USS Grissom), TOS-era Klingon D7, a Nebula-class (USS Faragut, could have swappable weapons pod to contain both variations of the ship), and the USS Prometheus.