Page 14 of 168 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    Kirk was $15 at Comic Con. Worth it, too!

I'm going to buy Khan, hopefully at retail. I don't know if I'll get the whol ecrew this time. I have these Playmates figures.

I want:

TOS Crew in red movie uniforms - wishfully with deluxe bridge builder sets from the 1701 refit

TOS in away team uniforms from STV

TOS in doctors' disguises from ST IV

TOS in civilian clothes from ST IV

Gorkin, Aztebur, Chang, General, assorted prisoners from Khitomer & Warden from ST VI

Lt. Saavik and Valeris

Spock in his black robe and in his white robe

Oh hell - everything from movie Trek with TOS!

Then DEEP SPACE NINE and Voyager with some TNG fill-in being nice - especially Riker.

I got my 2 Trip Tucker figures in the mail from NewForceComics today btw! That was exciting to follow up from Comic COn.

I also want Hoshi and Phlox in regular cuniforms they wear around the ship, and Malcom Reed in space gear!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yeahhh!!! I won Yellow Kirk off Ebay for $20 exactly! Now I have to wait till he arrives!!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

FYI, KBKids.com has the Classic Phaser by AA IN STOCK! $24.99. I believe it will be cheaper at retail. Hopefully the other figures are not far behind.

BTW, Michael Crawford has a great review of SDCC 'Yellow' Captain Kirk at Figures.com along with soime fantastic pictures. The Shatner likeness is incredible!

My Yellow Kirk arrived in the mail today! This is looking to be a great action figure line. I love the phaser rifle, it makes me laugh and remember how Kirk brought it to fight Lt. Gary Mitchell.

I picked up Shran at KB this afternoon for $4.99. Good price, cool figure. This makes me want an Original Series Andorian from "Journey to Babel."

Good find. I had to get help getting Shran.

He's a great figure.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I didn't even know that figure was out!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

KBkids.com has the Enterprise A in STOCK NOW!!!!!!!! $24.99.

Well the Enterprise is gone now but more and more Classic figures are showing up on Ebay. They should be showing in stores soon. I hope.

Thanks to a good friend, I have the yellow-shirt Kirk exclusive figure. It's pretty good, but I dunno about this new material for the shirt, and the head up close has 1 rosy cheek and 1 normal-looking one, like his stunt double had been in a fight. Also, the neck under the collar line has a TON of gloppiness on it, looks like Kirk has some sort of wrap-around space-tumor... or 3. The accessories are nice, though the rifle is bland (mainly thanks to the prop's design, not the toy itself), and I have a feeling I'll never need that extra hand - what is it with AA and extra hands? The legs being standard T-crotch joints that can't go backwards feel very limited in pose to me compared to universal joints and such, but I like the sculpt enough to forgive. Ultimately, I think they did the line a massive disservice by making this one the exclusive, THIS is the captain of the Enterprise, not that green wrap-around wearing jerk.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.