Page 16 of 168 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    Great review JediTricks! You made me want to order the 1701-A online versus wait for the retailers to get it in stock!

BTW: They could do a very decent Klingon BOP, the Defiant, or Voyager and keep the ships in scale.

I'd love an online exclusive or something to keep the "E" in scale, though I don't know if it will ever happen.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The Classic figures at Media Play were $12.99 but look the price!

I'm glad you love the Enterprise A JT! I can't wait to get mine. I've been saying that this is gonne be one of the better action figure lines this year. I can't wait to see how the Phaser works!

"Phasers on stun, wide field" - Captain Kirk in "Return of the Archons"
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Well I just bit my tounge. Right after I posted in this section, my mailman arrived at my door with my Classic Star Trek figures from KB! It billed, shipped and arrived within 3 days! Impressive!

BUT not as impressive as those figures! Incredible and Amazing isn't enough to describe them.

"I'm gonna click my heels and jump for joy, I got a clean bill of health from Dr. McCoy!" - Adam in "The Way To Eden"

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Great review JediTricks! You made me want to order the 1701-A online versus wait for the retailers to get it in stock!

BTW: They could do a very decent Klingon BOP, the Defiant, or Voyager and keep the ships in scale.

I'd love an online exclusive or something to keep the "E" in scale, though I don't know if it will ever happen.
    Yeah, waiting for this would have killed me.

The KBOP wouldn't be that big in this scale, but I'd love to see AA give it a shot - especially if its wings moved. Defiant would be somewhat tiny, at most the size of the Ent-A's saucer section, but if they included the Defiant and the KBOP together at $20 or $25, I'd so totally be there. Playmate's Voyager is pretty close already, maybe 15% under scale, so I probably wouldn't bother. There are a ton of ships I'd love to see in this scale, and a few ships I'd love to see AA tackle out of this scale.

Jayspawn, that's too much IMO, especially when NewForce has 'em for under $10 each. I'll be getting them that way, along with the Phaser probably, but I couldn't resist my Enterprise... probably get another one! Glad to hear you got your figs, nice timing. Which ones did you get? I'm thinking about not getting Khan and green shirt Kirk, but I probably would regret that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No denying ArtAsylum's topped the scales with these figures, but I wanted Khan the most because I don't have a Playmates figure of him in this outfit!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    No denying ArtAsylum's topped the scales with these figures, but I wanted Khan the most because I don't have a Playmates figure of him in this outfit!
    That's probably because they didn't make one.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey Guys, I've been over to ArtAsylum's message boards, and they have referred to Legacy assortments several times.

Rumors are that there will be new waves of assorted figures from all the genres.

The most often said is that the standard 6 figure assortments will feature one character from each series and the movies, but treading lightly with Enterprise.

This seems to be the way they'll test the waters for Voyager and DS9 figures.

What do you guys want?

Riker in FC uniform is high on my list.
    Hoshi in duty uniform still needs doing.
    Phlox in his lab clothes aches to be made.
    Reed in his spacesuit, too.

Borgs "continued" would work for me as well: Vulcan, human, Bollian?
    Got any better ideas for species? I'm against a Ferengi Borg!

Borg Queen would do good, too.

TOS in their movie uniforms would rank at the top for me.
    DS9'ers, too!

SAMPLE WAVE IDEAS:

1) Phlox in duty clothes
    2) Kor from TOS
    3) Riker from FC
    4) Captain Sisko in FC uniform
    5) Neelix
    6) Spock in TWOK uniform

1) Reed in space suit
    2) salt vampire from TOS
    3) Worf in FC uniform
    4) Kira as Colonel
    5) Captain Janeway
    6) Scotty in work clothes (TVH)

1) Hoshi in duty uniform
    2) Elan of Trois
    3) LaForge in FC uniform
    4) Odo
    5) Chakotay
    6) Captain Kirk in TWOK uniform

1) Rigellian Dancer (with the tongue)
    2) Romulan Soldier
    3) Deanna Troi in FC uniform
    4) Chief O'Brien in FC uniform
    5) Tuvok
    6) Captain Sulu in TUC uniform

1) Ambassador Savaal
    2) Uhura in MirrorMirror bikini
    3) Chancellor Gowron
    4) Gul Dukat
    5) Seven of Nine
    6) Dr. McCoy in TWOK uniform

etc, etc, - I could go on to every TOS movie wardrobe change (I want 'em!) and the Niners Baseball Team (I want them too!)

Kirk and McCoy as 20th Century Doctors would be great! (TVH)

Who doesn't want this stuff?

I just wished Trek had a better market for it.
    Last edited by Tycho; 08-25-2003 at 01:56 AM.

What I really want to see next, assuming they are released in waves of 5 figures....

From "The Original Series"
    1. Kirk in Gangster outfit from "A Piece of the Action"
    2. Spock in Gangster outfit from "A Piece of the Action."
    3. Captain Koloth from "Tribbles"
    4. The Gorn from "Arena"
    5. Yeoman Janice Rand

From "The Wrath of Khan"
    1. Admiral Kirk in red duty uniform
    2. Captain Spock in red duty uniform
    3. Khan
    4. Lt. Saavik (Kirsty Alley)
    5. Captain Terrell in red duty uniform

From "assorted TOS films"
    1. Scotty in Enguineer's vest
    2. Captain Sulu from "Undiscovered"
    3. Chekov in red duty uniform
    4. Lt. Uhura in red duty uniform
    5. Dr. McCoy in red duty uniform

From "Generations"
    1. Captain Kirk in Captain's Tunic
    2. Scotty in red duty uniform
    3. Captain Picard in DS9 uniform
    4. Dr. Tolian Sauron
    5. Captain Jonathan Harriman

From "First Contact"
    1. Borg Queen
    2. Borg Drone
    3. Borgafied Data
    4. Captain Picard in Captain's Tunic
    5. Laforge in duty uniform

From "assorted TNG films"
    1. Riker in duty uniform
    2. Worf in duty uniform
    3. Deanna Troi in duty uniform
    4. Dr. Crusher in duty uniform

From "Enterprise"
    1. Dr. Phlox
    2. Hoshi in duty uniform

and From "The DS9 Episode:Trials and Tribbleations"
    1. Captain Sisko in yellow command uniform
    2. Dr. Bashir in blue medical uniform
    3. Dax in red service uniform
    4. Chief O'Brien in red enguineering outfit
    5. Arne Darvin (past or present)

If this were it, I'd be all set!

How much are these at reatail? I haven't seen them anywhere, but Joe Scalper has them for $15. Are any short packed that I need to pick up first? Any help would be great- Thanks!

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

I think they MSRP for $8.