Page 21 of 168 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Re: Star Trek figures (merged)

Well, TOS Classic Series 3 has been revealed. Sadly the ST II Movie Uniform figures for Spock and Kirk have been knocked out of the line-up for now. Even though they captured the majority of the votes. Art Asylum said that there is plans for Movie Figures at some point. So they'll probably be part of that. But without further ado, here's the news from TNI.
    Star Trek The Orginal Series Assortment 3
    by Jay at 01:04:22 AM on 04/03/2004

The folks at Art Asylum have confirmed for us the line-up for their 3rd series of Star Trek The Orginal Series figures.

Salt Vampire
    Orion Slave
    Kor The Klingon
    Gorn
    Gold Shirt James T. Kirk

As for movie versions of Kirk and Spock, well they won't make it for series 3, but we presented the data to the folks at Art Asylum from lasts months TNI Online Poll where we asked the following:

Which 2 characters would you like to see made for Art Asylum's 3rd wave of Star Trek Orginal Series action figures?

Kirk/Spock (ST II-VI Movie Uniforms) - 270
    Christine Chapel/Janice Rand - 105
    Sarek/Harcourt Fenton Mudd - 33
    Bele/ Lokai - 15
    Salt-Sucking Creature/Ruk - 43
    Balok/Nomad - 10
    Kang/Kor - 74

We are told they will definitely get to movie figures at some point in the future. So keep your fingers crossed for a 4th assortment.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

How nice they're in lead of the poll and they're "sometime in the future." Well maybe from the results they're gonna make a whole series dedicated to movie TOS, which would rock.

Glad they're rereleasing gold shirt Kirk, now I don't have to pay $15 for one. Unless he'll be scratched or something from fighting with the Gorn..
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

That line-up sounds great to me! The regular gold shirt Kirk would be great anyways -we could always customize our own ripped-shirt Kirks!

Cant wait for the Gorn!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Woohoo! Art Asylum's convention exclusive this year is gonna be "Mirror, Mirror" Scotty! Check out Figures.com for the pics!

Where the hell are the Minimates?!?!

Yes, but from what I hear, the Scotty figure is only going to be available at James Doohan's last Star Trek con in LA sometime this summer.

Then it's an ArtAsylum Collectors' Club exclusive you order online from them.

I'm not a member of the AACC and don't think I will be if it costs extra $$.

The only AA products I collect are Star Trek - and the company has not said they are renewing the license in 2006.

So we might only see TOS Wave III (Gorn, Slavegirl, SaltVampire, Klingon, Kirk) and then??

Legacy Wave 1 2005 spring
    Legacy Wave 2 2005 fall

Then that being it - 10 more figures.

Maybe if the license actually expires in 2007, 20 more figures.

Problem:

1) Riker
    2) Worf
    3) Troi
    4) Crusher
    5) LaForge
    6) Sisko
    7) Kira
    8) Odo
    9) Dax
    10) Bashir
    11) O'Brien
    12) Quark
    13) Janeway
    14) Chakotay
    15) Tuvok
    16) Paris
    17) Kim
    18) Torres
    19) Seven
    20) Doc

21) Neelix
    22) Kes
    23) Jake Sisko
    24) Ezri Dax

You can't even finish all the crews in 20 figures!

On top of it, over some of these characters,

Gul Dukat
    Jem Hadar
    Weyoun
    Founder
    General Martok
    Romulan Commander
    Borg Queen
    Garack
    Grand Nagus Zek

Would all be more interesting...

Not to mention

Gul Damar
    Cardassian Soldier
    Chancellor Gowron
    Romulan Soldier
    Commander Tomaluk
    Brunt, F.C.A.
    Ishka
    Rom
    Nog as Starfleet Cadet
    Kai Winn
    Shakaar
    Bajoran Soldier
    Starfleet Goldshirt

Would all be useful...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    21) Neelix
    22) Kes
    23) Jake Sisko
    24) Ezri Dax
    Was Jake ever part of the crew though, I thought he was just DS9's Wesley Crusher- but with no character?

You forgot the Enterprise MACOs we need some figures of them.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I really want to see more Original Series figures. Get Classic all out of the way then do the other series characters. I still want....

Captain Kirk (Movie)
    Captain Spock (Movie)
    Dr. McCoy (Movie)
    Sulu (Movie)
    Chekov (Movie)
    Uhura (Movie)
    Scotty (Movie)
    KHAN!!!! (Movie)
    Lt. Saavik (Kirstie Ally, Movie)
    The Gorn
    Captain Koloth
    Red Shirts!
    Yeoman Rand
    Nurse Chapel
    Kirk & Spock from "A Piece Of The Action"
    Uhura from "Mirror, Mirror"
    Marlena (Kirk's Girl) from "Mirror, Mirror"
    Evil Sulu from "Mirror, Mirror"

My SDCC Exclusive "Mirror, Mirror" Scotty arrived today in the mail! I managed to get one off Ebay for a low price. Great figure! Tons of accessories which include communicator, tricorder, knife & sleeve, extra hand and phaser. Looks great with Mirror Kirk and Spock!

Figures.com has a great picture of the Gorn! Which will be included in Classic Series 3 along with Yellow Uniform Kirk, Vina the Orion Slave Girl, Salt Monster and a Classic Klingon! I'm most excited about the Klingon, custom time!!!!

Here's a link to the picture of the Gorn!

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/new...ote=1&p=332057

Enjoy!

Oops! Wrong link. Here's the correct one...

http://www.figures.com/databases/act...ow_article=156

Looks like Series 3 has been changed again. Everything the same except Kirk has been changed from the classic yellow shirt to a Battle Damage Kirk from "Arena" to go along with the Gorn.

Anybody now what happened to Minimates Series 2?