Page 63 of 167 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
    Did you shout: "Khhhhhaaaaaaaan!" while you were doing it?

Or: "Today is a good day to die?"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Wow, that's f'ing crazy! I guess it makes sense, but extreeeeeme!
    I know exactly why they needed the engine, in the past they sent out replacements without needing "proof of purchase" and according to what I told people found out about it and took advantage of DST. Since they did not have the dish bowl for me to pop onto the ship I had basically no other choice than to snap off the nacelles and send them in. I didn't want any scavengers trying to put this thing back together so I totalled it completely. The inside is fairly sparse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Did you shout: "Khhhhhaaaaaaaan!" while you were doing it?

Or: "Today is a good day to die?"
    Nah, however I was in an already p*ssy mood so it made the job easier. If I had shouted it would have been a war cry or something. Like the R Lee Ermy figure's demonstration. Lemme hear your war cry scumbag! That aint a war cry AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! that's a war cry.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    The inside is fairly sparse.
    You mean antimatter and warp plasma didn't spill out on your lap?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You mean antimatter and warp plasma didn't spill out on your lap?
    Nope antimatter doesn't spill it just explodes so that wouldn't be good. I don't think A/M is a liquid though.

I get the replacement ship tomorrow according to UPS tracking. I hate it when they bring new people in, one time I had a package coming and this rookie was training and the result was a package that was several days late.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    Nope antimatter doesn't spill it just explodes so that wouldn't be good. I don't think A/M is a liquid though.
    Antimatter only explodes when it comes in contact with matter, so if it doesn't impact any matter of any kind, including air, you should be fine. You may want to extend your magnetic bottling system though just in case.

You don't *know* antimatter isn't liquid!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Antimatter only explodes when it comes in contact with matter, so if it doesn't impact any matter of any kind, including air, you should be fine. You may want to extend your magnetic bottling system though just in case.

You don't *know* antimatter isn't liquid!
    I really don't, I was never interested enough to look into it.

Antimatter
    Matter which consists of antiparticles, elementary particles of ordinary matter, such as protons and electrons, but have an opposite electrical charge. For example, an antiproton has a negative charge while a proton has a positive charge. When a particle of matter and a particle of antimatter come into contact with each other they are destroyed, releasing energy.

Obviously not a liquid.

What about that precludes it being a liquid?

What about that precludes it being a liquid?
    You said spill so that usually implies liquid . Energy can spill too hypothetically but here on earth liquid usually spills per-se.

No, I mean, what about your description above precludes antimatter being liquid?