Page 74 of 168 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
    I've been re-watching all my TNG episodes (on Season 2 now). I love the one where Riker goes and serves as First Officer on a Klingon BoP!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Action figures are good. All you guys ever talk about is the ships!
    I used to collect many of the figures when they were smaller. The Playmates sculpts there at the last were getting better (Target 7 of 9) I still have them in boxes somewhere.
    I don't know, something about a figure being that big (Art Asylum) I guess I expect them to have soft goods clothes on them. (I have alot of 9" and 12" Playmates also so you can understand)
    BTW anybody see the re-issued Mego figures? They're kinda cool. I saw the Klingon the other day. He's the first in the series. With clothes on him, he was about the same size as the Art Asylum figures next to him.
    To each their own though. It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    I used to collect many of the figures when they were smaller. The Playmates sculpts there at the last were getting better (Target 7 of 9) I still have them in boxes somewhere.
    I don't know, something about a figure being that big (Art Asylum) I guess I expect them to have soft goods clothes on them. (I have alot of 9" and 12" Playmates also so you can understand)
    BTW anybody see the re-issued Mego figures? They're kinda cool. I saw the Klingon the other day. He's the first in the series. With clothes on him, he was about the same size as the Art Asylum figures next to him.
    To each their own though. It's all good.
    I'm gonna get those mego style figures, I have a klingon and a romulan but wouldn't mind getting the new stuff too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I've been re-watching all my TNG episodes (on Season 2 now). I love the one where Riker goes and serves as First Officer on a Klingon BoP!

A matter of honor.

Got the figures and Corgi 1701 raw metal. I like the figures, I know the $70 price tag was kindof a rip but it saves me the trouble of having to search later on. I probably won't open the figures. I just bought Ivan Drago 1 and 2 at kay bee this morning.

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w...0822071358.flv
    http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...0822071400.jpg

I like that light up base. Not a fan of the pewter type vehicles, but I'll bet the painted version would look cool on there if it fits.
    Did you say you got that on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    I like that light up base. Not a fan of the pewter type vehicles, but I'll bet the painted version would look cool on there if it fits.
    Did you say you got that on sale?
    Not exactly, Corgi couldn't implement the sound feature on these so they had no choice but to slash the price almost in half. The painted ship's black disk part of the stand will fit on this. The disk detaches from the base. I informed the guy who runs flying mule about the price reduction he then contacted corgi to verify it and then he reduced the price on his site. I have the other two on pre-order.

The unpainted ship has the same display allure as the gold ships in 1701-D and E's conference lounge.

I think my SDCC Exclusives are arriving today. Something is coming from NewForce anyways...
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Mine arrived today from NewForce, they're quite awesome. Now if we can get the actual first wave and then Spock and Uhura...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"