Page 108 of 167 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1670

Talking

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]i would love to see 3 3/4" star trek figures of all the movies i think they'd be really popular the possibilties for playsets and ships would be endless anyone agree?[/FONT]

Galoob did figures around this scale for TNG, it tanked hard, but it was early in TNG's run and Galoob's figures were pretty boring.

I think this scale is what they're using for the new movie.

I personally think this scale only works if there are vehicles and playsets to go with it, if those aren't delivered then this scale goes to waste - Trek ain't like SW where it's a gotta-catch-'em-all cast of thousands.

BTW, I just finally preordered the Ent-D from NewForce.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Trek ain't like SW where it's a gotta-catch-'em-all cast of thousands.
    The Dominon War!!!

Art Asylum Star Trek interview: http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2008/09/ask-dst-trek/

I'm looking forward to getting one of those Tribbles.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Hmmm. I'd like more TWOK figures like Jaquim and Chekov and Terrel in EV suits, Saavik and McCoy in away team gear. When I asked at Comic Con, Diamond said, "no." It looks like they always could change their position though. That'd be great news.

I'm not certain I care about their reluctance to make Voyager stuff.

It's great news that Quark is likely to be coming to the DS9 line in the near future.

Also, I'd like it if they did more movie TNG stuff, and got to Insurrection.

PLEASE continue TOS stuff like the Salt Vampire and more movie figures like the crew in their civilian clothes as well as many more of the bad-guy characters. A Colonel West with removeable Klingon mask from ST6 would be awesome! There's so much more they can do - including Starfleet Rescue Gear heroes from ST5.

I'm a little bummed that the Defiant didn't make the cut for the next 2. I really feel like they need to do a Klingon Bird of Prey, the Defiant, the Excelsior, and a classic BOP - those all seem very necessary, in that order.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

At least they imply that it could be the next ship after those two, I'm hoping the Reliant and a K-BoP are next up. I'd actually prefer the Excelsior over Reliant, but I think it'd be good for them to get it out before they leave TWOK too far behind. If they do release a K-BoP, then it will most definitely require moving wings. The wings would obviously need to be removable for packaging purposes, so why not just give'em hinges to mount on.

One good thing about if they ever make Excelsior is that I could easily see them making the Enterprise-B as a variation of it, considering it actually has less new parts to add than the AGT Enterprise will require.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]we need a defiant !i love that ship almost as much as the Enterprise E[/FONT]

Reliant does need to be done soon, not sure how it slipped my mind, especially since we just had the 25th anniversary. I always feel like when it doesn't make the next list, it's never gonna get done because this line always feels precarious, but it seems to be holding up.

That'd be ironic if they did Ent-B as a variant of the Excelsior since Playmates released an Excelsior that was a mere recedo of their Ent-B.

I wish they'd release 2 ships a year with this line, we've waited for Defiant and others long enough.

The Wrath of Khan phaser looks cool. (am I the only one who really wants a Search for Spock phaser too?)