Page 110 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1668
    For those (like me) who missed out on the Kirk and Klingon Mego-style figures, Entertainment Earth has them up for preorder, with an October shipping date.

The AA youtube video for the Ent-D is the sounds, no ship:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmGeo8wf1p4

Lots of dialog, some doesn't blend well because it's from the episode rather than studio masters. And I really wish there was a second button for voice instead of interweaving it. Still, the fact that when you pull the saucer off and put it back on it makes accompanying noises, that's awesome!

I am strongly considering preordering the TOS Tricorder from NFC, but I'm a little strapped for cash right now and can't pull the trigger. Its release is very soon too, so I have to decide right away.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

F-Toys Star Trek collection

Check 'em out... due next month.

Might have seen most of these ships in this scale once or twice before...

It'd be kewl to have a Defiant in that smaller scale, though... and the paint looks sharp on most in these pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60062_10.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	18356   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60062_04.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	18357   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60062_06.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	18358   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60062_11.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	18359   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60062_01.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	18360  

McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

The Defiant CLOAKS!!! How cool is that?

I think I might have to get this one. It's my favorite Star Trek ship!

Who's F-Toys? Furuta?
    That Enterprise D is huge compared to the others. More so comparatively than like the JL's or Furuta's.
    Wouldn't mind having another Defiant and the cloaked one.
    The Defiant still doesn't look as detailed as the Furuta, though it might be washed out bright by the photo.

It's washed out because Sisko got mad at Bashir again and made him put on a spacesuit and give his ship a new shine!

Those look good, but I don't see finer sculpted details like lines on the saucer of the Ent-A. The Defiant(s) looks great, I'm not in love with the bold paint, there's not as much contrast on the real one, but they did a good job overall.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    It's washed out because Sisko got mad at Bashir again and made him put on a spacesuit and give his ship a new shine!
    Scub-a-dub-dub Bashir! Sisko's got a short fuse. Too bad they don't have R2 units or Walli's in the Star Trek universe.

JL White Loit'nin + F-Toys

Here's a new White Lightning ship from the new wave of JLs on eBay... the NX-02 Columbia. I'd like one... but I'll probably pass due to insane pricing. I did get the WL NX Enterprise a while back... I like it a lot... this one looks a little more detailed to me.

F-Toys are made by a company called Platz, using moulds by Finemolds of Japan whom I'm sure everyone agrees does superb work. Not exactly sure what the arrangement is, and if the F in F-Toys means Finemolds or not, though I'd imagine so. They're sold as "food toys" in Japan and there'll likely be more "volumes" to follow...

Name:	8ed6_1.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	18401  

Another JL White lightning

This time it's the WL Columbus. Wish they'd done this as the regular release instead of the Galileo II.

For that matter, wish they'd released the NX Columbia, instead of another JL NX Enterprise.

My regular set of Series 5 is (hopefully) in the mail... hope it's got a few WL's in there (yeah right!).

Name:	070d_1.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	18489