Page 111 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1668

Johnny Lightning Shuttlecraft Galumbus

I just got this set in the post today... not bad, overall. Tore off those stupid "photons" straight away.

I ended up getting an apparent shuttlecraft oddity... the ship's marked "Galileo II" on the sides (and box) but the front is marked "Columbus"!!!

Not sure if this is a half-White Lightning variant or if they've all got this error. Anyone else pick up this wave?
    Last edited by Darth Duranium; 10-29-2008 at 07:11 PM.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

JL Shuttlecraft

Here's a few pics of the JL Shuttlecraft from wave 5... messed up, huh?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0006.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	18541   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0007.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	18542  

That's pretty bizarre, but cool too. Maybe the poor crewman got mixed up with all the shuttles looking alike.

Btw, if anyone is having trouble finding the wave, a site called milezone.com have all 4 ships for $4.99 each.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Awesome paint error! Johnny Lightning: 0. DT: 1
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sure beats paying $60 for a White Lightning version on eBay... not that I ever would. Y'know, I'm pretty happy about the "error"...I already have a Galileo I... hope it's unique!

I think Matt Jeffries got his tubes tied... the shuttlecraft was never fully redressed!

Should I call it Galumbus or Collileo II?

BTW, I picked up the set for $16 on eBay. Not bad...

I know few (if any) of y'all collect the Retro Cloth figures from Diamond Select, but as of last night, EE has the Kirk and Klingon set in stock.

Well, people are finally getting their "Timeless" Geordi figures from the "Alternate Realities" DVD set offer, but there seems to have been a slight problem considering that not only did they not add gray paint to his hair to age him, but also he's missing the appropriate communicator.

Advertisement picture:
    http://img.trekmovie.com/images/merc...insertback.jpg

Actual figure:
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...lessGeordi.jpg

Plus, he has that cheesy fist hand of Data's because they used First Contact Data for the base figure, rather than Sisko or Nemesis Geordi.

In other news, though, they showed carded pictures of DS9 wave 2 and TNG wave 5 (excluding Ro): http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2008/1...r-trek-update/

New accessories appear to be:
    DS9 O'Brien & DS9 Bashir - Raccoon skin cap
    TNG O'Brien - A plant?
    NEM Crusher & TNG Ogawa - Medical purse kit

Can't tell if Martok comes with anything new, and Kira appears to get Starfleet weaponry instead of the Bajoran weaponry she was shown with in the promo pictures. Though, after all the delays these waves have faced it's sad that they still didn't include the appropriate rifles with the DS9 figures.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Thanks for posting the links to those pictures. The DS9 figures look really cool and it was so long ago that I ordered them. I hope this means mine are finally going to be shipping. Deep Space Nine is my favorite incarnation of Star Trek.

Now I really want them to make Quark and Kira in her Bajoran uniform. Weyoun and a Jem Hadar Soldier would be awesome - and a Gul Dukat figure by Art Asylum would be amazing. They could offer a repaint of Dukat very cheaply - making him with red eyes to symbolize possession by the Pa Wraith. (And I'd buy that without hesitation, too).

Let's see: I also want The Founder and Garack, a generic Cardassian Soldier, and Gul Damar.

Do you think they'll ever make the whole crew in their Niner baseball uniforms. This is the strangest obscurity I'd wish to collect from DS9 figures.

It's crazy how a television show that ended about a decade ago still generates enough interest to sell memorobilia products from.

You've named alot of the DS9 characters I wouldn't mind seeing imortilized in plastic by AA, Tycho. I still have all of my playmates DS9 figs, and even if I were to eventually get rid of all the TNG, TOS, and Voyager figs I have from the line, I'll never give up my DS9 set. The crappy part is though, as good a list as it is, we may never see some of them in the AA lineup.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Wow, that Geordi figure is really lousy! They have some nerve.

What is with Beverly's face, and Nurse Ogawa's ridiculous smile?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.