Page 152 of 168 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1671
    The third DST wave is starting to show up at Toys R Us, the wave includes Kang, Mirror Kirk and Mirror Spock. This auction has a pic of Kang: http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-TREK-KLINGO...#ht_1478wt_939

By the way, on TrekToy many have mentioned Toys R Us cancelling their pre-orders. Apparently they didn't pay attention to how many Kangs they would actually have. Either that, or Kang is really severely limited.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Actually found the Kang wave in my TRU - they had one Kang only, so picked him up

Paint is a tad heavy (as it is on EVERY DST trek classic fig), but overall very good.

Has anyone told DST Shatner was not Pumpkin Orange in the classic show? What is with their crap paint apps?
    Real men buy Willrow

I'm bringing home (out of storage) all my Playmates and Art Asylum Star Trek figures. ALL OF THEM.

I'm actually making more room to work organizing my Star Wars collection as Coruscant and the prequel combo of PT Tatooine, Geonosis, Utopau, and Mustafar will be stored there and I need the space to sort out all my Clones and Droids into the appropriate quantities for each scene, add the Clone and Droid officers, put in later-release Separatists like Po Nudo in the correct places, etc.

I think TRU said my Kang pre-order was delayed. I'll have to double-check. I want that Klingon. Maybe I'll go by TRU and pick him up and just save my receipt in case they ship him. Then I can bring the extra back.

[UPDATE: ToysRUs.com said they've processed my Kang order and they are shipping him to me on Monday]
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Found Mirror Kirk & Spock today at TRU. No sign of Kang.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got the Kang. I already owned the whole crew in their Mirror uniforms. Uhura is the best!

I guess with having Kor and Kang now, Diamond needs to get out Koloth.

I have the Romulan figures on order from NewForce and pre-order from Toys R Us.

If they're going to solely focus on TOS, which I hope they are not (DEEP SPACE NINE!!!) I hope that the movie line continues from WOK, SFS, VH, FF, and UC (I don't care about TMP). I think the movie line for TOS could be so cool! They need to do Saavik and McCoy in their Regula-One Away Team coats, as well.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hopefully DST has Captain Koloth on the drawing board.

Don't think we're gonna see the Yeoman Rand wave before next year.

I think McCoy is the only figure I'm buying from those.

I might need an extra Kirk. Not sure.

I really want Kirk as a Romulan, another Spock, and the Romulan Captain they're making. I thought they were also going to make a Romulan Soldier, too?

I hope the Salt Vampire I have pre-ordered comes out and starts to ship soon. I always wanted that figure!

Yeah, the Romulan soldier is part of the next Toys R Us wave and is still on pre-order on their site. According to an email from TRU that someone on TrekToy got, the Romulan wave should be out in the next couple of months.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Have I posted how annoyed I am that this collection is not expanding its Deep Space Nine line?

OK... well have I posted that in the last 10 seconds?

Found some more Mirror Kirk and Spock at another TRU -but alas, no Kang.