Page 153 of 168 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1680
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Have I posted how annoyed I am that this collection is not expanding its Deep Space Nine line?
    You're not the only one, trust me. I'm still quite ticked that the Sisko/Dukat pack was canceled, as well as the Sisko/Chair pack. Plus TOS wave 5 is in some haphazard limbo because of "lack of preorders." So close to having Chapel/Rand and a new alien, and now... bupkis.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Dukat has to be released! Darn it!

Also, Kruuge and Malz from STIII should have been put out.

They could split the Klingons and make two 2-packs with Saavik in Away Team Trench Coat (and Kruuge) and Scotty in his work vest (with Malz).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

One of TRU's mystery doorbusters tomorrow is for the 3.75" movie figures, buy one get one free.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hmmm. Maybe I should look for stuff to customize my Kyle Reese figure - like Chekov for an Anton Yelchin head.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

WAVE 2 MAY NEVER COME OUT!

Read this article then discuss here

This is very unfortunate.

Sorry for not pointing this out sooner, but TRU has a 50% off coupon for all Star Trek figures, playsets, and accessories that's good through Dec. 5th. I used the LEGO coupon and didn't look at the others until I was in the store.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Crap. I was just in today and bought a Chekov and Nero 3 3/4" to make Kyle Reese for my Terminator collection. Maybe they'll let me retroactively use their coupon? I spent $6.99 each I think on the Trek 3 3/4" figures.

I did buy some before at the buy-1-get-1-free offer days, but I didn't realize that I'd need another Kyle.

I used the Cobra Commander body in the trench-coat (from the Joe movie) for my first Kyle. But he's riding with Marcus in a towtruck, and there are no other standing 3 3/4" figures in that scene (the bridge chase from Salvation) so you can't tell that Kyle's larger than he should be for a teenager.

But I had to use Nero for the 2nd custom Kyle because he's got to be smaller than a T-600 for Skynet's sake!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Crap. I was just in today and bought a Chekov and Nero 3 3/4" to make Kyle Reese for my Terminator collection. Maybe they'll let me retroactively use their coupon? I spent $6.99 each I think on the Trek 3 3/4" figures.
    I don't think the coupon can be applied to previous purchases. Since the offer has now expired I doubt you'll have much luck getting a price correction at TRU.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

On Wednesday, all 3.75" Star Trek and Terminator figures will be $3.49.

Tycho, you could buy those figures over again and then return them with the old receipt.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Looks like I might have to resort to making customs of the bridge crew who've yet to appear in uniform as figures. Woner if I'll be able to make acceptable versions of Spock and Pike in their Academy duds as well?