Page 158 of 167 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1670
    Ah Tycho, I actually don't follow baseball. Loved playing the sport, but could never get into being a fan of a team I wasn't on. Was just poking a bit of fun.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'm still ticked that DST cancelled the Yeoman Rand wave. She's been on my wishlist forever!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

So where can you order the Romulan wave?

Kirk as a Romulan?
    The Romulan Commander?

Are they making the Romulan Centurion?

I thought I ordered these from NewForce before, but they might have cancelled my order if they thought they were never going to get these figures.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

New Trek 3-3/4" Line from Hasbro

From CoolToyReview:

The Ultimate 3 3/4" Action Figure Collection

Hasbro has put their Star Wars and Indiana Jones creative team to task to bring the same quality we saw in those two lines to the new Star Trek collection. Collectors should expect to see the same scale, detail, and articulation seen in the above mentioned lines. Each assortment will offer collectors a different uniformed version of the main crew along with one or two villains.

The SRP is roughly $8.

Ice Creatures with Figure

There are two ice creature figures in development including the Drakoulias Vs. Kirk and the Hengrauggi Vs. Spock.

The SRP is roughly $20.

Role Play

Geared towards the kids, Hasbro will be offering a selection of cool role play toys including the Federation Phaser, Romulan Phaser, Federation Communicator, Sulu's Sword, and in the spirit of the Hulk hands, Kirk Hands.

The SRP is varies from $15-$30.

Interesting...
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Wasn't this an April Fool's prank?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yes, that was an April Fools gag.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Crap.

I guess the Kirk hands should have twigged something.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

I didn't catch the Kirk Hands, which could be funny. They should've had an attached video of a kid with ridiculous big foam rubber fists, and, whenever he hits something, you hear Shatner's voice yelling, "KHAAAAAAAAN!!!!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    So where can you order the Romulan wave?

Kirk as a Romulan?
    The Romulan Commander?

Are they making the Romulan Centurion?

I thought I ordered these from NewForce before, but they might have cancelled my order if they thought they were never going to get these figures.
    The Romulan Centurion is the one in this wave. The one you had already pre-ordered, you may be thinking of wave 5 with McCoy, Chapel, Rand, Salt Vampire and this Kirk, but that's not the wave that's up for preorder now. In fact, wave 5 is on hold indefinitely or plain ol' canceled depending on what the cosmic alignment causes DST Chuck to say.

You can pre-order the Romulan wave in a few places, but BBTS and NFC seem to be the most popular.

http://newforcecomics.com/Merchant2/...Code=classfigs - either buy a set, or a case which is two sets.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...76&mode=retail - one set (they had previous raised their price to $39.99, and it was pre-sold out for a bit, but it's back to $37.99 and they're available for pre-order again)

You can also pre-order the Kirk and Romulan individually now.
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...84&mode=retail - Kirk
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...85&mode=retail - Romulan
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Thanks Basker!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.