Page 159 of 168 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1680
    I didn't catch Kirk Hands either, that's kinda funny. What about Spock Hands though?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So I pre-ordered the Diamond / AA Romulan.

Maybe I should order more than 1 of him? I'm considering...

Are there any other Diamond / AA figures that are new?

The Salt Vampire (M-113) is still not happening, right?

The 2009 movie figures (Playmates wave 2) in either size were never available, right?

There is a Kang sitting in my Toys R Us (but I already have him).

Gul Dukat never made it to release, right?

The newer Borgs with alcoves didn't either, huh?

What is the state of the toy licenses? (with either company?)

What is the status of the next Star Trek (Christopher Pine) movie?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

R2-D2 in Star Trek XI

As of March 9th, there's still no script or director confirmed, Tycho... but the cast is signed on for 2 more films so it's a matter of time. The same guys are writing the sequel.
    Playmates has no plans for more Trek products right now... no idea what's gonna happen with their license. The other waves of figs and the Mini-ships are cancelled and none will be made available to the fans, despite earlier statements from Playmates. Sad.

BTW, did you know that R2-D2 appears in Star Trek XI? I love stuff like that. Here's a screen grab of him as he drifts by... I added the arrow and inset pic:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r2trek.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	22970  
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Tycho, in answer to your questions:

Only if you want more.
    Nope.
    Correct.
    Probably not.
    Maybe his legs are tired from standing.
    Correct.
    As far as I know, no.
    AA/DST - no new figures, some new ships. Playmates - nothing new.
    As DH says, will happen, but no real news.

Hey guys, it's time to dust the cobwebs off the thread, DST actually released something! ...ON TIME! The ex-TRU wave with the Romulan/Kirk/Scotty have been making their way to companies' warehouses, but BBTS had'em pretty quick and people have already received them.

To see some loose pics, check here:
    http://www.trektoy.com/forum/index.p...ndpost&p=54138
    http://www.trektoy.com/forum/index.p...ndpost&p=54185

Carded pics: http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2010/0...-the-series-5/

Also, the trio of Kirk-related 2-packs are still shown on the shipping list for next month. It was doubtful they'd actually see release, but they showed off packaged pics of all three yesterday. Looks like we may actually see release of these too!

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2010/0...um-collection/

'Course, the most significant thing is that the WNMHGB Kirk/Spock actually come with the laser pistol and transparent body communicator that they used in both pilots. Looks like each set will be numbered out of 1,701 as well.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Wow, that's crazy. They finally released product! Nice catch on those laser pistols and communicators from the pilot.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Good news and bad news for me.

The good news is that I will finally be able to get TOS Romulan and a Kirk as a Romulan figure and extra Spock to go with him.

The bad news is that I'll have to dig through an archived "orders e-mail folder" to find out who I ordered these figures from and if they are going to be able to fulfill them.

I definitely don't have time to do this right now. Possibly in the next couple of days though.

I also still want an M113 Salt Vampire figure from TOS. Is there any chance?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hopefully there's still a chance, they've flopped back and forth from saying Saltie, Rand, Chapel and arm-naturel McCoy are canceled, on hiatus or "looking for a way to release them." I think there's a good chance of it if the Romulan wave and the new 2-packs do well, though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Well, the only figure that I wanted which I cannot find my order confirmation for is the "Mark Leonard" Romulan which someone in this thread found me a single-order link for. (That is, I didn't have to get him with Scotty and another figure I already had multiples of).

I will look for that link and hopefully will be able to confirm I have this figure coming, as it's actually more important to me than the Kirk as a Romulan set, though I want the Salt Vampire equally bad.

UPDATE: It was BigBadToyStore that sold the Romulan separately. Hopefully they'll honor those pre-orders.

And you, Basker, found him for me. Thanks. I hope BBTS' order pays off! I'd love to get that figure.

MOST WANTED STAR TREK FIGURES:

DIAMOND -

Enterprise:

Xindi Reptillian
    Hoshi Duty Uniform
    Phlox Duty Uniform
    Reed E/V Suit

TOS:

TNG:

DS9:

Gul Dukat
    Garack
    Kira Bajoran Uniform
    Quark
    Weyoun
    Jem Hadar

Voyager:

PLAYMATES TOYS:

Delta Vega snow beast creature
    Delta Vega crab creature
    Kirk Orbital Skydive
    Sulu Orbital Skydive
    Romulan General
    Spock Academy Uniform
    Pike in Academy Uniform
    Kirk Street Clothes
    McCoy Street Clothes
    Kirk in black utilities
    Old Spock in Delta Vega cold weather gear
    Kirk in Delta Vega cold weather gear
    Scotty in Delta Vega cold weather gear
    Scotty's little alien friend
    Sarek
    Amanda

I customized the appropriate McCoy and Chekov figures in their OS duty uniforms already, as well as Kirk in Academy Uniform. But they could sell them if they had a market for it.

And ditto this list for the 7" figures.

I also want them to make the Romulan Ship and Spock's time ship that can hold one figure, and a shuttle craft that can hold 4 figures.

There seems to be a hitch with my order from BigBadToyStore for TOS Romulan by himself.

They closed the pre-order sale of him "solo" and still sell the group with Scotty and Kirk (though I have those figures, and duplicates of them to boot, most likely).

I hope I get him. I really want that Romulan in my collection!