Page 160 of 168 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1680
    Weird, maybe they haven't gotten their complete shipment yet and are waiting on that to fulfill individual Romulan orders?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Customer Service has exchanged 3 e-mails with me, trying to confirm my order.

They seem to be doing their best to make sure it was registered.

Possibly they don't want to ship the Romulan individually, perhaps predicting that Kirk and Scotty would be pegwarmers because many collectors already have them.

Every once in a while though, I need a new (duplicate) crew member(s) to go with another alien for a display.

The Spock with Romulan Kirk will be useful for example. I also think that I may be able to use another McCoy, though I could already have him. I have to do a Star Trek inventory.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I got my 7" Diamond ROMULAN figure from BBTS in the mail today. He's awesome. He is dressed in the blue Romulan uniform though, as they are now showing him (the single-carded figure). Captain Kirk in the 2-pack with Spock is also in the blue Romulan uniform. However, I have a picture from SirSteve's that he took at ToyFair with a Romulan in his red uniform (presumably representing the commander played by Mark Leonard) but he is no where to be found for purchasing. WTH? I really also wanted a red Romulan uniform in my 7" collection. ???

I want THIS Romulan shown below!

[EDIT] This is not a simple alternate paint job btw: my Romulan figure is a helmeted soldier, not a new hat-less head sculpt like this figure below. Also, my Romulan is wearing gloves cut to allow his fingers to be bare. This figure below has entirely different hands, sculpted with full gloves on.

I only hope there is a way to get the figure pictured here. McCoy, Rand, and Chappel were all cancelled (I wasn't interested in them anyway - I want more alien figures and crazy items like NOMAD and the Horta, not to mention the long-wanted Salt Vampire, Rock the Android, and that girl-android in the skimpy outfit from the same episode (then maybe I'll want Christine Chappel too).

Anyway, what happened to THIS red-cloaked Romulan?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TOY_0798.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	23670  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The Mark Lenard Romulan hasn't been slotted for any sort of release, it was shown off at Toy Fair for potential marketing but apparently nobody wanted him. They're "working" on finding a way to release him, though. The Romulan that was recently released was always meant to be the generic soldier with the blue shawl and helmet... Since that was supposed to be TRU's 4th wave, DST may have been hoping they would release the Commander in TRU's 5th wave. But, since TRU is out of the picture, who knows.

Sorry man, I thought you knew it wasn't the Lenard Romulan.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Oh, I love having the soldier! I'd have wanted a generic Romulan if they didn't make him already.

I want the Commander (Mark Leonard) too.

You can't have enough Romulans or Klingons unless your a Starfleet Officer

Then again, Kirk and Spock like their women. (Well, Chekov likes the Klingon girls actually).

So Toys R Us will no longer be carrying Diamond Star Trek?! WTH?

Why? There are pegs full of Playmates Star Trek, but nothing indicating there's any trouble with Diamond's.

From Diamond TOS Trek, I still want:

NOMAD
    Horta
    Salt Vampire
    Rock the Android
    the girl-android in the skimpy outfit from the same episode
    then maybe Christine Chappel

These figures will never get done unless Diamond starts selling more, I guess.

I know Kirk, Spock, McCoy all sell better. So - while I don't personally want these again (I have the Playmates '90's versions) - the Tholian Web EV suited figures would work. The McCoy in his short sleeves is a good idea. They also could do more TOS Movie figures, including still more from WOK.

And I've already posted too many times what I wanted from other Star Trek crews.

And Diamond should get the new movie license if Playmates has given up on it. I want the Delta Vega beast creatures and Kirk and Scotty in their snow gear, and Sulu and Kirk in their orbital skydive battle gear.

DST released even more Trek figures! So far the 2-packs have been showing up with Romulan Kirk & Spock, and Kirk & Gorn. The WNMHGB 2-pack seems to be lagging behind. Although annoyingly these are being pushed up to $30 each in some places. >_<

Loose pics of the Rom. Kirk and Spock pack can be seen here: http://www.apieceoftheaction.net/201...es-t-kirk.html

In other news, Mattel apparently had a lot of "1:50" scale ships coming down the pipe behind the clog of lame "battle damage" repaints and these have actually found release at CostCo in a huge pack with a Star Trek Scene It game.

For $80, you get:
    -Scene It
    -Enterprise NX-01
    -Narada
    -Enterprise-A (Battle Damaged, "-A" actually present on the hull)
    -TOS Enterprise
    -U.S.S. Saratoga (Star Trek IV, not Sisko's)
    -HMS Bounty

And the ships are in full retail packaging, you can see pics of some of them from this seller: http://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-WHEELS-STAR-...item2a0adca5b3

There were no pics of the Narada that I could find from that link.

Could you copy and paste one?

Wow, that's insane about the Mattel ships being liquidated! If I wanted ANY of those, I'd probably track that set down (and someone with a costco membership), but none are blowing my mind. Crazy find though.

That seller doesn't have the Narada or HMS Bounty, nobody seems to. I haven't seen pics of the final version yet.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I want the Narada I think.

Yeah, no pics yet of the Narada or HMS (though I'll be surprised if there's anything to see when it's in package), but there's a thread on the TrekToy board. I'll link pics from there ASAP if anybody posts.