Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Question about the re-released Falcon-

Sorry if this has been asked already, but
    does the new re-released Action Fleet Millenium Falcon have the secret message inside from JKF?

I believe only the orginal single pack had it, not the Classic Duels Falcon. I haven't seen the new one yet with the re-paint.

Anybody open theirs up yet?

{{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

BTW, the classic duels TRU-exclusive 2pack version definitely does NOT have the inscription.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If anybody has the single pack Falcon I'd love to see the inscription. I've never seen it before. It'd also be nice to get a photo for my site as well but I don't plan on buying a single pack Falcon since I have a both the Classic Duels and Saga Falcon already.

It's virtually impossible to photograph or scan IMO because it is so shallow that you can't get a shadow, and it's molded from the same light color plastic as the rest of the ship. It reads:
    To my son, Bennett. And to all you Star Wars fans, I thank you for your support. I do it for you. (Fong's Signature) Jim Fong 6-14-97

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cool. Thanks for relaying what the inscription said, JT.

I saw four X-Wing and Darth TIEs at a Walmart in Greeley today. No Falcons. Hope everyone has been successful in scoring the Falcon if they were in need.

thanks

cool, thanks for the info, sorry I didn't realize it was already in this same thread!

1997! hard to believe that was 5 years ago, the original AF falcon.

wow.

Sure thing, glad I could help.

I saw a couple X-wings and TIE Advanced tonight, and the BOX for a Millennium Falcon... sans the Falcon! Yeesh, what a world this is when people have to resort to petty theft for toys.

I saw 2 x-wings and a TIE at Wal Mart today. I snagged the one good X-wing, but the TIE's box was crunched, and on one of the X-wings the laser cannon tips were bent or skewed so they diverged away from each other instead of being parallel to each other like this... < instead of this... =

I've seen a lot of lack of inspection/Quality Control problems with these EP2s. Heck, my own X-wing has the bad landing skid!
    Prior to the EP2 stuff, I took good build quality pretty much for granted with the AF line. I can't think of ANY major defects in any of my pre-EP2 openers.

Other than the inconsistent paint - mostly on the falcon, has anyone else seen more quality problems in the EP2 AFs than previous releases?
    Last edited by SWAFMAN; 08-30-2002 at 04:20 PM.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

I've seen a Saga (I'm not calling it "Ep 2", sorry ) Falcon that had a super loose sensor dish at its base.