Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Evenflow, did that set include Leia and Threepio? If so, that was pretty good. It took me about 3-4 months to find those two.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I got Artoo and Threepio first... they were the first two I got from the vintage line... so I thought to go with tradition!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

My first POTF2 figure was "Obi-Wan Kenobi"....after hearing they came out I started the calls, every place was sold out except KB Toy Store....Obi-Wan had fallen behind some things at the front desk, and wasnt put out like the others. I yelled..."Save if for me, Ill be right over" and rushed out the door....

Not the best of figures (especially compared to later stuff), but I liked it...he was soon followed by "Han Solo" and "Chewbacca" who I found at the local K-Marts.
    That started me along the path of Star Wars insanity, now I have every 3 3/4" figure released to date.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Cool

Mine were:

Luke, Han, Stormtrooper, Darth Vader, C-3PO, R2-D2 and Obi Wan. yep the very first!!
    As always...........L

Thought I'd bump it back to the top
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

My first two were Leia(man,is she ugly!) and C-3PO. I got them at the same time.

I remember seeing a full set at a KB in our local mall soon after my birthday. I had birthday money, so I got all of the figures (2 stormtroopers.) Later that month I went and got a Falcon, X-Wing, and 2 TIES.

Good times...
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I got Darth Vader, now he sits in his TIE. I remember the day well.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Mine were Han Solo and Darth Vader I picked up at Wal-Mart. I was jazzed all night!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    When Hasbro released the POTF2 line back in 1995, I vowed that I would not buy any of the figures. I figured (sorry about the pun) that since I only had a few of them when I was a child...that I wasn't going to spend money on buying the new line. Plus...I didn't realize at the time that Hasbro was just getting started with the POTF2 line. Christmas 1995, my wife gave me DARTH VADER for Christmas...and thus started my quest. I was perfectly happy not collecting the new line...but once I had Vader...well I had to get Luke...and once I had Luke...I had to get Han and Chewey, and then once I wanted a Stormtrooper...I couldn't find them. It was two years later in the summer of 1997 that I finally found a Stormtrooper.

So now 150 figures later...another can of worms was stirring...I vowed that I would only collect the figures...and not the vehicles. Well after seeing a ton of dioramas on the net maily at:

www.niubniubsuniverse.com

I had to get the vehicles too. So my quest has begun to get at least most of the vehicles that I can. MAN...THIS IS GETTING EXPENSIVE!!!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"