Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My first figure and vehicle was Dash Rendar and the outrider. I remember it so well because it was my brother's birthday in Febuary of 97. At the time I bought them, Han, Chewy and the falcon weren't around. So this seemed liked the next best thing. I never thought it would go so far. The falcon, Han, Chewy, Luke, Obi Wan, and C-3P0 came about a month later. And now I am an addict. Wow...I remember that so well.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Voldemore

Cool

My first figure was the Jawa two-pack, soon to be followed by the Fleet Trooper.

well Dark Ross it was pretty much the same way I started buying my figs - when i first saw the figs I thought they looked stupid and way too buff but when a friend of mine started buying them and gave me a chewbacca to my birthday i slowly started buying them too - han solo, stormtrooper, monkey leia...now I'm glad my friend bought me that first chewbacca, else I would've never gotten into this stuff

jawa 2 pack...later gave it awy for mamow nadon
    In the darkest hole, you'd be well advised not to plan my funeral till the body dies

Come the morning light, it's a see through show what you may have heard and what you think you know....

My first was the whole first wave. I got them for Christmas I believe. I, being the fool that I was, opened them. Soon after I went out and bought one of each to collect in the package. Thus began the long journey of buying 2 of each figure which I still do to this day. I also began buying up large amounts of stormtroopers to build an army, however I could never allow myself to open any of the packages. I have over 30 packaged orange card stormtroopers. Ah, the good old days of collecting. Much cheaper than it is now, and by far so much easier to find back then.

I bought a Jedi Luke and a Long Saber Darth Vader, but it was before I knew about the whole long saber vs. short saber thing, and I actually didn't care - I had fun playing with them. I got those at a KB Toy Works.
    And later that week, I went to Wal*Mart and picked up a Boba Fett and a Han In Carbonite (chamber, not the block)...and it just kinda grew from there.

My first figures were X-Wing Pilot Luke and Darth Vader (Dont ask me if it was long or short,I didnt care)It was a wonderful day,out with my grandmother(Who supports my SW Fandom).I cant believe 10 dollars got me both!
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I forgot mention that my first Vader has a long-bladed lightsaber.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Chewbacca. I remember the day I saw it. It was the beginning of my passion and I owe it all...to chewie. That is why he's my favorite character. He revived my love of Star Wars.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God. And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patrie, et fili, et spiritu sancti.