Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thumbs up

Resculpts are fine, as long as they are not ALL resculpted. Sometimes you have to accept and expect them for a few.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by GNT

And what if the new resculpt is better than the older version?
    They should just get it right the first time.

Emperor's Wrath Luke would be pretty cool, however there are other non-gimmicky Lukes I would like to see. Namely resculpts of Dagobah, Ceremonial and Jedi Luke and maybe a redone Luke in his ESB fighter pilot costume (bulkier suit, grey gloves and boots, pistol holster). Take a look at the upcoming Luke X-Wing Attakus statue to see how cool this figure could be.

But really all I need is a Prisoner Luke, recreating the talk he had with his father on Endor; but make him versatile enough (like the Bespin Capture Han) to be able to hold a lightsaber without looking like a pogue.

If the Luke you're describing were offered as a three pack with Battle Damaged Vader and a better force lightning Emperor, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by master jedi

They should just get it right the first time.
    But mostly they can't get it right the first time,it takes them at least 2 times for it to be correct
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Hey, practice makes perfect. Try, try, and try again.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

No! Do or do not! There is no try!
    Sorry, I couldn't resist saying that.
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

Originally posted by GNT

But mostly they can't get it right the first time,it takes them at least 2 times for it to be correct
    They should just keep making them at the factory until they get it right and release a good one when they have a good one. With some resculpts the quality goes down and they just shooting themselves in the foot.

They should just keep making them at the factory until they get it right and release a good one when they have a good one. With some resculpts the quality goes down and they just shooting themselves in the foot.
    But there are fools outthere that will just continue buying the resculpts,so Hasbro will continue to make them
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT

But there are fools outthere that will just continue buying the resculpts,so Hasbro will continue to make them
    I buy resculpts even though I hate them. I guess I'm a fool then.
    I buy 'em 'cause I 'm weak.

I buy resculpts even though I hate them. I guess I'm a fool then.
    I buy 'em 'cause I 'm weak.
    I guess so
    GNT
    ''