Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Yeah, it'd be cool. Snap on lightning bolts would be cool.

Bring it on Hasbro!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Since Hasbro is all into this deluxe packaging with great big windows, they could do a sequel to their Final Duel Cinema Scene with a defeated Vader, Luke Writhing in agony on the ground, and the Emperor shooting nasty painful blue lighting into him. All on a nifty Throne Room Staircase set in a nice big package.

I suppose it's too much to ask, but make the Luke figure the really great Deluxe Endor/jedi Luke Jar Jar Binks and I came up with.

And while I'm on this fantasy trip, make a Sith Infiltrator and send me a million dollars Hasbro.

Nah, much rather have a regular resculpt Luke Jedi as seen in jabbas palace.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!

Temporary solution

In the meantime while we all wait for Hasbro to make an Emperor's wrath Luke Skywalker, you can take the lightning off of a couple R3T7's and put them on your favorite Jedi Luke figure so far and VOILA! you've got yourself an make-shift Emperor's Wrath Luke Skywalker.

Just wish that Hasbro would actually release two more Jedi Lukes. One with Emperor's Wrath and another Endor Capture with the magno-cuffs (like Bespin Capture Han Solo). Both figures would have tons of articulation etc...
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"