Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Emperor's Wrath Luke Skywalker

You should make an Emperor's Wrath Luke Skywalker. His body, arms, and legs except for his painted real hand would be made of transparent black plastic like Vader and he would have painted on and/or snap on lightning bolts similar too the Boomer damage Battle Droid, plus his head would have a tortured expression and be made out of transparent dark blue plastic and painted with the exception of his teeth and maybe a sliver in back to reenact the lightning effects on his teeth.

Thumbs up

It could be cool, but i am still hoping that they release the Battle Damaged Luke Bespin, now that was a cool figure.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Cool

In addition, they could make an Emperor's Wrath Leia based from this Alternate Reality Expanded Universe Dark Horse comic cover.
    It's cool to see the children of Skywalker get it from the Emperor.

http://www.collectstarwars.com/image...s/swnhinf4.jpg

Nah, Luke should just have that white powdery look from right after the Emperor finishes frying him the last time. The way he looked as Vader picked up old Palpy and got the x-ray workover.
    The pained expression is a good one to go with as is a writhing on floor pose. Or give Luke articulation like the commtech stormie so he can be posed with his back arched like a spastic cat the way Mark Hamill did it in the movie.

I'm not big on Luke figures but I'd buy a Luke in agony one if Hasbro finish off this little scene with one.

HELLO!!!

All Luke head sculpts look like he's in pain! Especially the new and improved anorexic-buck-tooth X-Wing Luke.

HEHEHEHEHE!
    May the force be with you.

That would be one hell of a figure Lord_Malakite!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I have to agree. I'm not a real fan of Luke resculpts, but that would be a very cool figure.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Maybe that's another feature I can add to my "Jedi Knight Luke wish list."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by ThomasLane
    I'm not a real fan of Luke resculpts
    And I'm not a real fan of any re-sculpts.

Originally posted by master jedi
    And I'm not a real fan of any re-sculpts.
    And what if the new resculpt is better than the older version?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious