why is the 12"Hoth Luke still missing helmet flap?

Hello all!
    Just a curious question cus I have nothing else better to do . I noticed early on that the 12" Luke Hoth never had the brown piece of cloth flap that hangs down from Lukes's hat. It's always been there on every 3" figure made. And I noticed even on the new revised 12" Luke and tauntaun it's still not there. Couldn't Hasbro spring for an inch of cloth or plastic there? They got the accuracy of the tauntaun's horn. Seems like an odd thing to miss. Anyway, just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on it.
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious...."

are you referring to the scarf? just wrap it around his head.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1010002.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	3097  

Wink I gotcha!

I see. duh. why didn't I think of that . Thanks. I was looking at the vintage 3" figure which has the it as a dark brown and so I guess I was confused by that. heh heh - when in fact I just checked and it IS tan in the movie. my bad.
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious...."

check out this luke re-paint. this is where i got the idea of wraping the scarf around his head.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	td-lukehothhead1.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	3098  

ahhh coolness! I took out my Lukes scarf and put it around his head. He looks much more spiffy and ready to be Wampa fodder!