Talking B-Wing on clearance in Texas Target

Dallas, TX

I am home visiting from Los Angeles and have finally found the inevitible...the Target exclusive B-Wing on clearance for $27.90. Sadly, I cannot provide a scan of my receipt as proof, but a Dallas store has definitely marked them down. This particular Super Target also has their POTJ figs for $5.86!!! One of my best scores to date; a B-Wing and the elusive new Vader, both way under budget.

Texas is the Reason

As always.... Come to Texas and find what you've been missing.
    Collecting Star Wars figures ain't like dustin' crops boy !!

Thumbs up Don't mess with Texas!!

The Target Greatland in El Paso, TX also has the B-Wings on clearance for $27.90. The newest wave of figures I saw was the Duros wave, with everyone but the Duros warming the pegs. Still quite a few 12" Bounty Hunters as well.

Speaking of El Paso...do they still have the Lionel toy store, near the Lee Trevino Av.?? Also, there may be more toystores in Cielo Vista mall...though i'm not sure what toystores...Kaybee maybe??

Maybe u can get some elusive SW toys in those stores. I know cuzz i found the complete galaxy Luke Skywalker there, and that was last dec.
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Lobito
    Speaking of El Paso...do they still have the Lionel toy store, near the Lee Trevino Av.?? Also, there may be more toystores in Cielo Vista mall...though i'm not sure what toystores...Kaybee maybe??

Maybe u can get some elusive SW toys in those stores. I know cuzz i found the complete galaxy Luke Skywalker there, and that was last dec.
    I haven't heard of the Lionel Toy Store, and it's not listed in the most recent phone book either. So I guess it bit the dust.

KB is the only toy store in Cielo Vista Mall, and it's only good if you really need a 12" Lando, those crappy Amidala dolls or a Ewok Celebration Leia. Even the piles of Rebel Pilot 3-packs have sold out.