Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Re: Newark/Wilmington DE

Went to Target this morning before work and picked up VOTC Lando and 3PO on sale (5.96 ea) and 2 of the cups (Hoth Luke and Ani) which were also on clearance.

Got cut from work early, so I stopped at TRU on way home. Found the entire Cantina wave (Feltipern, Myo, and Dannik). Score! TRU was the only place where VOTC was not yet on sale (I haven't checked KB). They had a Playskool GH Jango and Obi I almost bought.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

My Wm had a TON of the Galactic Heroes, including the BH sets. I broke down and bought the 3 BH sets.

They also had an OTC Sandtrooper, and it looked like crap. The paint deco was terrible.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

My local TRU had a bunch of the 12" Obi, Jawa, and Garindan (no Yoda's though). Other then VOTC there were no 4" fig's.

Got my Insider Wed or Thurs. It's nice that I recieve it pretty much when they say they're mailing it out, as opposed to a couple weeks later.
    YVH-1 head

My WM had 1 CW Obi on the peg, and 2 different versions of OTC Vader. There wasn't too much else. They had plan-a-grams up for a new set (SW had already been moved).

It looks like about 10 to 12 people read this... maybe one of you might be able to help me out. I'm lokoing for the Target exclusive cups. I have Ani and Luke. I'd like to have the others, but only for the clearance price of $2-3 each. If any of you see it I can Paypal money, or send MO. Thanks!
    YVH-1 head

Today I braved the snowstorm and found the CW Greivous and ARC Trooper.
    YVH-1 head

A couple of days ago I found the Perview wave at WM, nicely priced at 5.88. One of the few times i'm thankful WM is around.

The fig's look awesome! And the articulation is very good - knees, wrists, elbows, ball jointed shoulders! And te fig's can stand on their own. I didn't think that Greivous would stand, but he did. I don't mind paying an additional dollar for this kind of fig, but an additional 2 or 3 is out of the question.
    YVH-1 head

On Sun I found the new Unleashed (Aurra Sing, Stormie, and IG-88).
    YVH-1 head

At some point early last week I found the Preview Ani's Jedi Starfighter at TRU for $20. I saw they had a section set up for it on a center section.
    YVH-1 head

On Fri I recieved my IG-88 bust from EE - very nice. And just now I was able to complete an order on SWShop.com for a chrome Jango bust.
    YVH-1 head

Some time last week or so I recieved an email from Code 3 with an offer for the Skywalker Ranch Fire Truck for $100. I went ahead and ordered it, a cover for it, and a cover for my Slave 1, which I didn't yet have. Today the Slave 1 cover and the SkyRanch Truck came, the other cover is on backorder.
    YVH-1 head