Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Re: Newark/Wilmington DE

My Chrome jango bust came today. Pretty nice looking! The antenna was broken though, which was annoying. Luckily, they had a hole where it fits, so I can just get some crazy glue and get it back on there.

Seriously considering the new ROTS Theater poster. I'm sorry I didn't get E's 1 and 2 also (have the IMAX).
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I got an email from EE saying my 3PO statue had shipped. Due to get it from UPS on Wed morning. Really looking forward to it.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I stopped by my Wm twice yesterday.... In the am after 1 job. Found the ROTS lightsabers, bought Ani's to check out the color change feature. haven't opened it yet. Then, got off the other job in time to go by before closing and check out the stock pallets. They had a bunc of SW LEGO, but no other Hasbro stuff.

3po comes tomorow!!!!!
    YVH-1 head

Opened Ani's lightsaber last night. One thing I noticed at WM is that the saber handles show better scale and detailing then the older models, TPM, maybe even AOTC. Definitely better then the POTF2. I get it open and it takes 3 AA batteries instead of 2 or more C or D. Ani's saber has a clear blade and uses 8 LED's to give color - 4 blue, and at the push of a button, 4 red.

A nice improvement! Looking forward to getting the Obi saber at some point.
    YVH-1 head

On MM I was not able to find all the fig's that I wanted. But I did get the ROTS novel, visual dictionary and "Art of... " books. Started reading the novel Sat evening, finished Mon night. Looking forward to seeing the movie now, more then ever.
    YVH-1 head

was in NJ today and drove by a WM. Was very tempted to stop, but I figured I would just go to my regular store in DE, with no sales tax. A little while later I'm at my DE store. They had a pathetic display! About 5 or 6 figs total, all dupes of Ani and Obi. About the only other thing they had was lightsabers.

So I stopped at my TRU, where I found the ARC fighter, which was very welcome. They still didn't have any other fig's then what they had at MM.

In the same center is a Borders, where I picked up the ROTS Incredible Cross sections and the 'Making Of... ' book.
    YVH-1 head

Last week I picked up #'s 35 and 36, Palpatine with changing heads and explode apart Grievous. Also picked up the baggies with the LEGO mini ARC fighter and TIE Int.
    YVH-1 head

Was in PA today and stopped by the Springfield Target. Found the Clone Pilot wave... Picked up 2 Pilots, 2 Clone Commanders, Mas Ameeda and a Polis Massa. Prices were 5.24.

Springfield Mall is right up the street, so I stopped in the KB, where they had a Medical Chopper Droid. I didn't buy him because it was 6.99.

On the way home stopped at my usual Target, which had 2 of the figures with cups. Almost bought them, but decided to wait until they're on sale.
    YVH-1 head

I've gotten a few items since my last posting that everyone else is finding, but today I wanted to post my good fortune.

Went into one of my local KB's and found the #41 SA clone, they actually had 2. I picked one up, mulling over the idea of paying $7 for it. Walked around to the LEGO section to look for one of the clearance items they've had now for years (gone now), but instead found the LEGO AT-PT / ST.... whatever its called. They had marked them all to $3. It was from a box they had gotten that day. I picked one up and proceeded to checkout. The girl rang me up for 20 bucks, at which time I pointed out the error. So I didn't feel bad, as I walked out paying 10 total for both items.
    YVH-1 head

I forgot to add that I found 2 Jedi Council sets on clearance at TRU for $8 each. One had Mace and the snake guy, the other has Depa Bilaba and Yaddle.
    YVH-1 head