Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Newark/Wilmington DE

This week I found at Target Djas Phur and Palps, and 1 Mace w/ red Droid. They also had Obi Pilot and Han Endor and Chewy.

About 2 weeks ago I found the Acklay at the W-M. It hadn't yet been stocked. I haven't seen it anywhere since.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Deluxe, Action Fleet, TRU X-Wing

Hey everyone!
    As the title says I found thr TRU X-Wing here in Newark yesterday (Thurs 8/1).

Today I went to my local Target in Wilm. and found 1 Deluxe Yoda and many (more than 6) Deluxe 3PO's, as well as 1 each of the Action Fleet Falcon and TIE Advanced x1.
    In addition, they had a ton of the newer fig's- Djas, Sup. Chan. Palpatine, Chewy, and more. The fig's were on 2 endcaps and about 8' of wall space!

Happy Hunting!
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

KB Troopers, AF

I'm glad to see that someone id reading these posts, but I feel like the character from Pink Floyd's The Wall : "Is there anybody out there?"

On to today's report:

I rec'd my delivery of KB Troopers in the mail today. I had ordered them last weekend. They came in pretty good condition compared to fig's I've ordered from TRU/Amazon.

I went back up to Target today to see if they put out more stock, but no.

From there I headed over to Concord Mall in Wilm to get something and decided to stop in KB. Much to my surprise they had 2 of each color trooper, plus the all 3 of the AF. I bought the X-Wing since Target didn't have them the day before. They also had the LEGO TIE Int. and X-Wing priced at 79.99 and 119.99 respctively.

Reporting live from Newark, Delaware for SSG this is dr_evazan22. Now back to you...

Oh yeah! The KB had a bunch of the Playskool sets too, including the Falcon.
    Last edited by dr_evazan22; 08-03-2002 at 02:22 PM.
    YVH-1 head

Hi everyone! It's me again!

Made the rounds again this morning...
    Target had more of the Yoda Deluxe fig and more AF (All 3), but there were no accessory sets.

TRU had about 6-9 X-Wings.
    Almost forgot! Target had 2 Acklays! The first time I've seen them on a store shelf.
    YVH-1 head

At Target today I found the Geo accessory pack, as well as the AF "battle packs" or whatever they're being called. I found 3 out of the 4: Mos Eisley Encounter, Dune Sea Ambush, and Tatooine Droid Hunter. Missing was Imperial Endor Pursuit, as well as the other acc. packs.

TRU had the X-Wing still, but no landspeeeder.

No Acklay's today.
    YVH-1 head

Landspeeder

As the subject says, I found the Landspeeder today at TRU. They had about 6-8 on the shelf, alongside the X-Wing.

Target didn't have any additional acc packs or AF.

edit
    I forgot to add that I haven't seen any of the Cantina sets at W-M, although it seems like they've been getting a ton of toys in! If any of you are batman collectors, I saw a couple cases come in the same way the pre-release Saga figs came in- box says Hasbro at top, w/ a W-M pink toy dept color-coded bar beneath. I checked some of them out to see if they were the Cantina sets.

Happy Hunting!
    Last edited by dr_evazan22; 08-22-2002 at 10:06 PM.
    YVH-1 head

KB Troopers

I stopped by a few stores today:

KB in Springfield Mall (Delaware Co., PA)- they had a set of exclusive Clone Trooper Comanders

Walden Books in Springfield Mall- had a stack of Chronicle Books Anakin Skywalker w/ 12" Ani (Old- ROTJ)- 19.99

Target's in Springfield and No. Wilmington- No accessory packs, nothing new.

That's it for today!
    YVH-1 head

Ki-Adi Mundi

Hi evryone!

I know this is an item that everyone can order from the FC, but I wanted to let you know that I have received mine today. What I thought was worth mentioning was the way it was shipped:
    The package is the new, ergular shape for the Saga 12". It is packed inside another box( just like the way FC boxed action figures[Mace Windu, Kabe and Muftak]) to protect it, then placed in the shipping box w/ appropriate packaging.

I'm not a fan of the FC, but they did a good job w/ this.

Haven't seen anything new at W-M, target or TRU since my last post.
    YVH-1 head

TRU Luke w/ taun Taun

I was running a few minutes late to work, but decided to stop at TRU this A.M. and found the new 12" Luke w/ Taun Taun. There was only the 1 on the shelf, which I purchased. I don't know if they had more. I like the window on this b/c you get to see more of the fig (I don't plan on opening this).

Haven't found any other 12" or the W-M Cantina sets yet.

Good Luck!

After work I went back to TRU to see if they had restocked, I was curious about stock levels. When I got back they hadn't restocked, but I did 2 things. 1. I noticed they had the Unleashed Vader, so I picked him up (he was the only one I liked); 2. I asked about more Luke's and was told they had 4 more in the back.

The guy that helped me was present for Midnight Madness, and was dressed in costume. A couple of the guys in line dubbed him "Darth al-Qeada".

When I got home I opened both the Taun Taun (I'd been thinking about it for a couple of hours) and Vader. Tycho, if your reading, the aroma that wafted out of the package was unique and I had a little chuckle at your love of the Mouse Droid . Two things I noticed were that the Taun Taun stands a lot better than Han's did. This one actually stands upright, even when Luke is riding. The second was that the right leg joint looked better than Han's Taun Taun. The paint looks great and I'm working on a home for them.

If any of you are within driving distance of Newark, the TRU is at Delaware exit 4B on 95.

Happy Hunting!
    Last edited by dr_evazan22; 09-06-2002 at 09:21 PM.
    YVH-1 head

This has been a good week!

I had a 6am meeting today at work and therefore was able to go to Target (N. Wilm.) at 8am.

I was (happily) surprised to find the "fully operational" R2-D2 droid. There was 1 other left on the shelf. No acc packs. Received bad/rude service from the girl stocking toys b/c I asked if there was any SW on her restock cart.

From there I went to W-M and found all 3 cantina sets. They had about 8 pegs worth stocked out.

I just finished opening the Cantina sets. Ponda Baba is standing a little strangely: feet apart, knee's together, like he has to pee. My advice to you Ponda- don't break the seal, otherwise you'll be peeing all night.

No gunships yet.

That's it! Good luck!
    YVH-1 head