Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    2 things to report:

Borders books in Newark has a stack of about 10 Aurra Sing Masterpiece Edition and a few 3PO Masterpiece Editions, priced at 9.99.

TRU in Springfield Delaware County PA (Baltimore Pike) has at least 10 each of LEGO X-Wing and TIE Int at regular price (149.99 and 99.99).

3. No gunships yet .
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Gunship

My local W-M had 1 gunship on Fri. Haven't seen it in any other stores lately. Well, period. I'm going to check my TRU on Tue b/c the truck comes in Mon night.

Haven't seen any new fig's or 12". Will keep you updated if more Gunships show up.

My copy of SW Insider came Sat and I have to say that I love female Twi"leks!
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

12" Super Battle Droid

I found the 12" Super Battle Droid (and the Geo accessory pack, as well as Action Fleet Tatooine and Endor Packs) at the Target in Springfield DelCo PA.
    YVH-1 head

Tonight I found the 12" Zam Wessel, who, IMO, is a little severe looking. The cust bfore me grabbed the last Super B-Droid. There were no Count's.

Store attendant said that there was a huge stack of stock in back and that an overnight crew would be working on it, to check back Sat.
    YVH-1 head

My W-M had all 3 12" ooku, S-Battle Droid and Zam. I picked up the 2 I needed and there were still some leftover.
    YVH-1 head

Disney Star Tours

I know that Tycho and some others have recently ordered the Star Tours fig's, well, I thought I would use this forum to let you know that my order arrived today.

I eagerly opened the box and found that 3 of the 6 cards were damaged/bent. This is only a problem b/c I wasn't planning on opening these. This may change though.

Hopefully you'll receive yours soon, if you ordered, and hopefully they'll be in better shape than mine.
    YVH-1 head

My local Target had at least 10 Gunships on display on the floor. There were no new fig's or 12".
    YVH-1 head

Action Fleet wave 2

I had a few minutes before I had to be at work this a.m. and thought I'd check TRU since it's right down the street from work. Walked in and found a couple wave 2 Action Fleet, w/ a whole case sitting on a rolling shelf waiting to be put out. So I was able to get all 3. I'll tell you, the AT-TE looks really cool, and they need to make a 3-3/4" version!

No nwe fig though.
    YVH-1 head

I found a couple things today.

At TRU I found the Gunship, and also the 12" Electronic Obi and Jango.

From there I went to W-M and found the Acklay and a new Jedi training lightsaber. It's about the same length as the other electronic sabers that have been released, but the saber hilt looked more authentically sized. Also, you could enter a code so no one else could use the saber (at least for training purposes). It spoke and had battle sounds, and regular saber sounds.

At Costco they have the LEGO Gunship for 69.99 instead of the usual 89.99.
    YVH-1 head

I stopped by TRU on my way to work this a.m. and some staff members were taking down older fig's. I did find Teemto and Ki-Adi Mundi there. I'll stop by again later to see if they put out any more new fig's.

On Sat I receieved my SW Insider from the FC, so keep your eyes open for it.
    YVH-1 head