Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I found T&A Ani and Sith Traing Maul at TRU. They had a few on pegs, as well as more Teemto's and Ki-Adi's. In addition, they had stocked the pegs w/ fig's that I havent' seen too much of lately (from the 1st wave in April). It's good to see they are trying to increase their sales by having their full selection on the sales floor.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Geo Battle Arena

Went to WM and picked up the Battle Arena this a.m., they had another on the shelf. They also had the Darth Tyrannus Elect. L'Saber (as opposed to Dooku's).

WM had pulled all the fig's that they were planning on sending back. On 21 pegs for SW figs they had about 30 copies of Arena Battle Jango. This has been like this for a week or so. Looking forward to getting it filled up.

For those of you who ordered the AOTC Imax poster, I receieved my copy today. Keep your eyes peeled.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Let's see...

Fri I picked up Coruscant Attack Padme from WM.

Mon I got a video/DVD display from a local supermarket. Later in the day went to DC to see IMAX (if you live w/in 3-4 hours of a city showing it, take a day and go see it!)

On the way home I picked up the DVD (it was midnight when I got to the WM) and 2 Clone pilots, as well as the LOTR SE. the new Pearl Jam wasn't put out yet, else I would have gotten that too. (This WM was on Rt 40 in Elkton MD)

Oh yeah, at the TRU on MD450 (outside of DC, I think in New Carrollton, MD), they has 2 Royal Starships for $50 ea.

And I just noticed there are no more post counts. Cool.
    YVH-1 head

I know I just updated this a few hours ago, but I just came back from TRU. Here's what I got for 87.48:

- LEGO Gunship - Special Note.... ALL SW LEGO 25% OFF, I don't have an expiration date for you though, sorry

- FREE Droid Escape LEGO w/ coupon from big book

- Hasbro Jedi Starfighter for 19.99 so that I could get...

- FREE Silver R2

- and to top it all off, for spending over 100$ (yes, my total was 87.48), I received a choice of FREE Tigger or Pooh, valued at 29.99. I took Tigger.

All said and done, I saved 59.49!

So, to say it again, all SW LEGO is 25% off at TRU for a limited time. If you've been holding off for the Blockade Runner or X-Wing, go for it! It would be nice if this was still running when the Star Destroyer comes out.
    YVH-1 head

Went to Christiana Mall on my lunch break and decided to stop in the KB.

I wasn't expecting much, this particular KB usually doesn't have a good selection of fig's. But this time I found Watto (a personal fav), Lott Dod, and the Tusken w/ Massiff. They had a number of copies of each, plus a good number of the fig's that I've found elsewhere recently.

Insider 64 came today as well, haven't really looked thru it yet though.

I forgot to add this in... The fig's are marked at 4.99, but scanned at 4.44. The associate said they should be that price until the end of the month.
    YVH-1 head

On Thurs at Target I found all the pegs for the accessory sets were full, w/ all 4 sets represented, and picked up the remaining sets I needed.
    This was in Springfield DelCo PA.

I went down Baltimore Pike to TRU (still in Springfield) and found some newer figs: Rebel Endor Soldier (resculpted head), Lott Dodd, Clone Pilot and Pilot Jango.

Today I went to the Wilm Target. They had a few Acc sets. Of the figs they had, about 50% were Orn Free Ta, and the other 50 was comprised of Palps and Djas. I haven't seen a new fig there in a few months.
    YVH-1 head

I didn't really do any shopping over the weekend, but I stopped in at WM this a.m. and found the 12" Bounty Hunters (all 3). They also had a LEGO Slave 1 that was repackaged and it cme w/ some kind of carry case. I didn't spend too much time looking at it. The only 3-3/4" fig they had was Final Duel Jango.

Went to TRU next. Saw a guy pick up the last Ephont Mon. I couldn't believe how big and heavy it was! It looked pretty good. The guy that picked it up had been at the Midnight Madness sale in April, and he had a life-size R2 that he took to C2. It was neat to see him again, we talked for a few minutes. TRU also had the 12" BH's.
    YVH-1 head

I haven't had any luck w/ toys lately, I still haven't found Ephont Mon or another Clone Pilot.

Was at Target yesterday. It doesn't look like their SW section has changed at all, except maybe they sold a few of the Palpy fig's. It's been pretty frustrating going there. They did have a couple of the accessory sets.

TRU had a bunch of Count Dooku. I don't think I've seen him since April. I've also seen a lot of the earlier fig's w/ the backgrounds.

I found at Hot Topic the line of exclusive SW T shirts. I got the Vader "Who's your Daddy?" shirt, and the Stormtrooper shirt.

Haven't been to WM lately, maybe tomorrow morning...
    YVH-1 head

Stopped by the WM this a.m., and I have to say they have the worst selection ever! Only 5 pegs of fig's (and the only fig on the peg is Jango!). On the bright side, they had some of the new Jabba's palace sets and the TIE Bomber (LEGO).

Went to TRU next. Picked up the Clone PIlot I was looking for and also the new LEGO N-1 Naboo fighter, w/ the "chrome".
    YVH-1 head

At KB in the Christiana Mall I found the new Destroyer Droid and the repackaged Yoda w/ Jedi Council Chair, as well as some of the KB 4 packs.
    YVH-1 head