Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Unleashed

I found at one of my local KB's the new Darth Tyrannus and Mace Windu Unleashed. They also had the Value 4 packs, and it looked like they were starting to put pretty much any older figure into it. They had 1 w/ a Battle Droid and Rebel Soldier I almost bought.

I just got back from WM.com. I was there to buy E.T. in widescreen, and to see if I could order the Holiday and Trash Compactor Sets. I got the DVD, but they didn't have the 2 SW items. They did have the Gunship on clearance for 22.00 though! they also had some older LEGO on clearnace. It only brought up about 7 things when I did a SW toy search.
    Last edited by dr_evazan22; 12-30-2002 at 04:08 PM.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Received Insider 65 today, which has Bantha Tracks 2 on the flip side. The cover has DV, from SW Galaxies, I believe.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

A friend from work told me about a Goodwill shop here in Newark where he saw 2 SW items, so I went to check them out this a.m.

The first item was the "Erector Set" X-Wing, which I thought was an abomination when it first came out.

The second item I purchased. I think its ANH on LaserDisc, but I'm not sure. Maybe one of you guys can confirm, or authenticate this for me. It was produced in 1982, roughly about the size of a record album, but it looks a little more like a huge 1.77MB 3" floppy disc. It says it is a "Capacitance Electronic Disc" System. The logo sticker, which covers almost the entire front and back is in surprisingly good condition for being 20 years old.

Anyway, that's what I found.
    YVH-1 head

This morning I found the WM Trash Compactor Sets.

I forgot to report that I found the LEGO AT-TE at Target (Springfiled, DelCo, PA) last week, on New Years.
    YVH-1 head

Sitting on a pallet were 2 boxes of the '02 Q4 Deluxe, and one was open so I helped myself. The box contained 2 ea of the Trooper w/ bike, the Geo Warrior w/ Sonic Blaster and the Flippy Ani.

I picked up 2 of the Bikers and 1 ea of the other 2, but decided to put Flippy Ani back, as I didn't really care for the Obi or Dooku Flippy's.

Haven't seen anything else lately.

Edit...

Forgot to mention this was WM.
    YVH-1 head

I ordered Plo Koon from Entertainment Earth about 2 weeks ago. last fri they sent word that it had shipped, and today it arrived in perfect condition. I had also ordered a few army builder packs, which are on back order.

I got the LEGO AT-TE at TRU in Springfield DelCo PA the other day. I've been waiting for it to come to DE (tax free), but haven't seen it yet down here.
    YVH-1 head

I received my Shuttle Tyderium this morning by UPS 2nd Day Air. I opened it up and it is beautiful! I posted a little bit more about it in the Shuttle thread. If you've ordered but not received, call FAO.

I've been to WM, Target and TRU a few times lately and haven't found anything new.

edit:

FAO 1-800-426-TOYS
    YVH-1 head

I had some free time after running some errands so I stopped in TRU. I found the 12" Leia/Boushh w/ Lite-Brite Han, as well as the new 12" Ani and Padme. No sign of the Geo.

I have to say, Padme's head was huge and her arms were so thin it looked like they were bendy's. Then there's Leia... The smile on her photo looks terrible, a definite Barbie smile. I'll be leaving the mask on.
    YVH-1 head

Received my latest ish of the Insider today, #66. Inside are pics of the busts made for the winners of Gentle Giants " Become A Jedi" held at C2 last year. All I'm going to say is that we need more Jedi like Therese Romero, one of the winners!
    YVH-1 head

I forgot to add in that I received shipping confirmation for my Sandtrooper 4-pack from Ent Earth.
    YVH-1 head