Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Last night I found the Saga TIE Bomber at WM. Interestingly enough, to me anyway, was that it was priced at 28.94, which was less then the POTJ version if I remember right.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Received my Sandtrooper Troop Builder pack today as expected. The fig's came w/ clear display stands that are a little bigger than REAL Stands. The fig's look great. The worst thing I can say about them is that they are clean.

Customizers may want to consider buying some and taking off the shoulder pauldrons. There is a slit in the fig's back, same as the POTJ Sandtrooper, for the backpack, but it looks good w/out the pack as well.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Stopped at my local Target this morning and they had the same basic fig's as they've had for 6 months; they did have a couple each of the Yoda Deluxe and 3PO Deluxe.

I decided to go to Old Navy on the backside of the shopping center. As I was parking I saw a KB Clearance Store. I got the 1999 Portrait Edition of Amidala in Black Gown for $8 and the Skiff Guard Cinema Scene for $4.

They also had a handful of 12" Watto. In LEGO they had the TIE Int for 39.99 (great price!), Gungan Sub and 2 others I forget.

I'll have to remember to check it out next time I'm up that way.
    YVH-1 head

I picked up 2 of the LEGO mini sets today from TRU- the Snowspeeder set and the X-Wing set. I'll probably get the other 2 later this week.

While there I also picked up the "M134 Minigun Machine Gun" from the Ulimate Soldier collection. Even though it's not 100% movie accurate, I want to see how it looks w/ my 12"Snowtrooper.

I also saw 12" GI Joe (Cobra Commander, Snake Eyes), which I don't remember hearing about.
    YVH-1 head

Stopped back at TRU this a.m. and found the 12" Geo and picked up the last 2 LEGO mini sets.

The Snowspeeder set looks GREAT! Looking forward to building the last 2 and the Bomber.

The other night when I was opening the M134 machine gun, it broke as I was popping it out of the plastic. Talk about cheap! I'll be returning that one!

I also got "Tatooine Ghost" the other day and finished it yesterday. It was a very good book and I could hardly put it down. It made the 2 trilogies more complete, seeming as 1 story.
    YVH-1 head

Yesterday I found the Saga Rebel Trooper and Tusken Raider Camp Ambush at WM.
    YVH-1 head

Yesterday I got Ephant Mon in the mail. I bought it from DarthChuckMc, and he sold it for cost + shipping. i highly recommend him.

In early March I decided to join KebCo's 1 of Every Fig Club. The main reason I did this is b/c I've only found 2 or 3 figures (3-3/4") since at least X-mas.
    I received my first shipment today, of 7 fig's, which includes Obi AB, Mace Arena Conf., Darth Ty Geo Esc, Boba Fett, Rocket R2, and Ani Secret Ceremony.
    The fig's are guarenteed mint, which is pretty hard to get, at least at retail. The fig's I got were as close to mint as possible, but I'll be opening these anyway.

I'll still be going to all my local stores looking for any fig's I'll want dupes of, plus 12", deluxe, vehicles, LEGO, etc.
    YVH-1 head

It's tough out there!

I've been going to WM at least 2x a week, TRU on a regular basis... Nada!

I started my day off at WM, nothing. Headed up to target to check on thier 2/$5 sale. I bought the White Stripes for 11.99 and Chevelle for 7.99. Nothing SW.
    Went around to the KB Outlet. They had a model of Xixor's Virago. they also had Fantastic 4 and Spidey fig's from '94 and New Mutants from '98. You know, I would guess that they would save more $ by just trowing all that stuff out, recycling the plastic, instead of paying rent and utilities. Oh I forgot. They had a hole huge display in the middle of the floor of plush Patrick Warburton as the Tick.

The I went to the mall down the street to the regular KB. They had fig's at 50%. Too bad they're fig's i bought a year ago.
    YVH-1 head

I found an Ephant Mon at the TRU in Springfiled yesterday. That was after being to another TRU, Target and KB.

At Target I was told that they are doing a reset in a couple weeks, that maybe then they will get in some new fig's.
    YVH-1 head

I received my Rebel troop builder set on Tues from Entertainment Earth.

At WM this a.m. I saw figs for LOTR Galadriel and a Wraith (it was painted mostly in whites and blues). Pretty nice looking figs. No new SW though....
    YVH-1 head