Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Found the Sidious and Obi Unleashed today at TRU, got the Obi. Almost got the Sidious, will have to think about that. Didn't see any of the new Clone Wars packs; they only had 1 AAT left.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Let's see...

...Forgot to mention that the Luke Unleashed was also at TRU.

... Was able to get my hands on the store display for SWG today. that might go on the wall over the desk and monitor.

... Stopped at KB and found 2 rec Battle Droids (for 1.99 each, thank you very much!) and Lama Su w/ clone kid, which I bought, and the repackaged Han and Leia. The guns in each Leia package were all honking huge, almost as tall as she is, plus they were all bent against the front of the bubble. I left those 2 behind. I have to say that I do like the new Saga packaging.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Went up to Target after work this morning. They had nothing new that I haven't seen (meaning no A-Wing or Leia/Speederbike). No CW fig's, although they did have the JS and AAT. There was space on shelf for Rep Gunship.

LOTR- Target had a new beast pack in blue packaging (that said TTT), a bad guy and some hell hound. There was a RotK Eomar fig in blue packaging.

Picked up House of 1,000 Corpses DVD.

Almost forgot- They ahd LEGO AT-AT and 2 new mini's- AT-AT and MTT.

Went over to Concord Mall to KB and picked up Tie Fighter.

Went to WM yesterday and they had 6 pegs for SW, but NO fig's at all out.
    YVH-1 head

Received Insider 70 today.
    YVH-1 head

Found the latest wave of 12" (Han, Lando skiff guard, AT-ST driver) and the Ultimate Bounty at TRU.

Looking forward to opening Lando and U. Bounty.
    YVH-1 head

Picked up my Clone Trooper Busts from teh comic store today. Opened them up and they're not as white as pictured on the package (stark white), but they still look wicked!

Not sure where to place them... for now I moved teh bunch of Clone's from my answering machine stand (DOH! that was painful!) I have the trio of 12" Clone's behind them, and a display of all different Stormies in front of my monitor (ans. machine is just to the left).
    YVH-1 head

At WM this morning They had Yoda's and Vader's electronic sabers in all new Saga packaging. Pictured but not present was Luke's ROTJ saber.

No fig's though, 6 empty pegs.

Wlaked over to the LEGO aisle and found the 4 new mini sets as well as the LEGO Hailfire droid. Pretty sweet looking! Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up Fri.
    YVH-1 head

I just noticed on my last post that I "wlaked" over to the LEGO aisle... ya know, if my name were French, it would be DUMas!

Anyway, wanted to post that I just ordered the A-Wing and Leia Speederbike from Target.
    YVH-1 head

Found the Clone Wars Gunship tonight at TRU, plus they had restocked the 12" figs w/ Lando, At-ST driver and Han. I haven't gotten teh last 2 yet, but that Han looks terrible! Like he's a killer out of a horror movie wearing a mask!

They also had the Saga 3PO w/ removable limbs.
    YVH-1 head

Received my A-Wing today. Let me tell you, this ship looks F'ing GOOD. I really like green, gray and black paint apps! The pilot has a similar paint job as well; I know he's just a repaint from the cinema scene, but he lokos pretty good too.

It comes in such a nice window box that I'm not sure if I'll open it or not. I don't have my red one hanging, so maybe I'll see if I can get them to hang first. If I don't open it, then I'll just have to prop the box to show as much of the fighter as possible.

Definite design similarities as the Jedi Starfighter!

Speeder bike is coming seperately.
    YVH-1 head