Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    A bonanza at Target today! First off, I finally had the $ for the Hailfire LEGO, so I found and got that. walked over to the action fig aisle and found the new Luke and Vader throne room duels, Chewie Mynock Hunt, Blue Hoth Han, and a Snowy. They only had 1 of him or I would've bought more. So that's 5. They also had Ani secret ceremony, the newest Dooku w/ force lightning, and Boba PoC.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Stopped by TRU in the a.m. and found 1 clone pilot for my CW Gunship, so I snatched him up. Also founs the 2 new cinema scenes, or whatever they're called, the Geo War Room and Jedi Council. I haven't opened either one yet, still deciding if that's what I want to do. They are packaged very nicely in almost 100% 360degree window. The only thing I have to say is that at first glance the fig's look smaller then ordinary. And the Mace in JC looks a little wierd b/c he has a sculpted tunic top and soft goods bottom.

Also picked up the 12" ATST driver.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I was in King of Prussia Mall (in KoP, PA) on Thurs night. Went into FAO and they didn't have a single small figure. The only new things they had were the Lando 12" wave. Went to the mall KB from there and found the CW Yoda and Anakin. I didn't get either though- I was waiting for someone and they were late. They showed up a few minutes later (plus there's sales tax up there- you get spoiled down here in DE!).

On my way home I stopped at Target (nothing new) and TRU in Springfield DelCo, PA. I found the Hailfire Droid and the Geo Fighter, and picked up both.
    YVH-1 head

It's not that I'm trying to shop in other states or areas, I just happen to be finding myself in new areas lately.

So today I had a training class to attend in Whitemarsh MD, north of Baltimore. I had gotten bad directions and ended up making many stops to find my way. One of those stops was at Target where they had the ARC Trooper, which I got, and the CW Ani and Yoda, which I still didn't. They had other things which I've seen a couple of other places too.

So, I finally reach (what I think is) my destination. Well, it wasn't right, I needed another location. As I'm driving off I see WM across the street and a TRU down the block. Unfortunately I didn't have time to stop as I was now late.

S! I almost forgot! I picked up my Code 3 Falcon today! Dudes... It's sweet! Much bigger then I expected. I was hoping to display it on a shelf w/ my MR Han Blaster, but there's no way they'll both fit. Detail and paint are far superior to anything I've seen so far, yet it would have been nice if there was still more detail.
    YVH-1 head

I received my Silver Fett's yesterday; I had ordered them about 2 weeks ago. One was in pretty decent shape and the other had a badly bent card.
    YVH-1 head

I found The battle Of Hoth set, and the 2nd Geo War Room and 2nd Jedi Council sets at my TRU last night.
    YVH-1 head

I went and got the Indy DVD at Best Buy, as well as the new Dido CD.

Stopped at KB on the way home. Didn't see anything new, so I asked an associate. He said he didn't have anything. So I decided to check out some of the other fig's they carry. Low and behold (what?), I come across CW value packs. I hadn't planned on purchasing the CW Yoda or Ani, but they each had different color Clones, so I got those 2 for 5.99 ea. Turned around and they had the CW Clone Speeder Bike, Durge - who looks more like a Turd-ge, and a 3 pack w/ red clone (prone).
    YVH-1 head

I forgot to post a few...

Got The Unifying Forcelast Wed, finished it last night.

Found Ani's Jedi Starfighter at Target, but no other new fig's.

Found Droid Factory Padme last week at TRU.
    YVH-1 head

A few days ago I found the Clone Army with Yellow commander at TRU.

Then earlier tonight I found the New LEGO Mini SD and Shuttle, they didn't have out the other 2 though.
    YVH-1 head

I did pretty well this morning...

At WM I found a bunch of fig's: Wat Tambor, WA-7, Ashla and Jempla, Princess Leia, Faytonni, Vader (soft goods), Luke Tat, and Coleman Trebor. Would have bought LOTR: TTT there, but they were rude.

TRU: Clone Army w/ green clone, Droid Army (SBD, BD, DD).

***edit***

Went to Best Buy to get LOTR, which of course they had. Ran into a guy that was at Midnight Madness last year.

***2nd edit***
    FOrgot to add that they had the Mos Eisley and Snowspeeder LEGO's at TRU also, but I wasn't able to find the remaining 2 wave 3 mini's.

And I also thought I'd add that the Geo Star Fighter that I got some weeks ago, well the wing tips are made from that soft plastic and now both are drooping towards the floor.
    YVH-1 head