Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Found the Sith Infiltrator and AT-TE today at the TRU, as well as the Red ARC Trooper from CW.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

At TRU this a.m. I found Bail Organa, CW Gen Mace, Imp Dignitary (Janus), Lars Homestead Padme, Outlander Obi. They also had LEGO buy 1, get 1 half off on selected sets. By the register they had mini's (Podracers) for 2.99.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

On Sat I found CW Sassy Tin (who looks really cool! I like the way he lost some of his horn!) and Kit Fisto at Target in N Wilm. Tonight I found Ahmed Best at Target in Springfield, then drove up Batimore Pk and found Hoth Trooper (04/01) at KB in the mall priced at 6.99! Bastards!
    YVH-1 head

This is sort of a flashback post.

I've been going to TRU and Targets quite a bit in the last week and finding that they are putting out a bunch of older SAGA fig's, fig's that were recalled... Mas Ameeda, Djas Puhr to name 2. Plus seeing some older deluxe sets as well. Heck, I even saw some Action Fleet on Sun night. I was excited at first - Ooo! something new! Then POP! that bubble was burst. The only thing I can hope is that since it's a year later some kids and parents will be buying these thinking they are new fig's, making more room for stuff that really is new.

Have a Happy Holiday Season!
    YVH-1 head

Merry Christmas!

Stopped at TRU yesterday morning after work. Almost walked away because all I saw was the older stuff mentioned above. Then I caught sight of one peg off the side that had CW fig's on it. Picked up Assaj Ventress. I was hoping to see Turdge also, but none were in sight.
    YVH-1 head

Happened to be in PA last night and stopped in Target. They didn't have anything new, but I did see that they had the Jabba's Palace LEGO on clearance. Also, the had pristine E1 Obi Epic size fig's.

Stopped by Target in Wilm on way home and found about 6 Wedding Padme's, and picked up the Jabba's Prize LEGO (no tax in DE).
    YVH-1 head

Stopped in WM Mon morning to pick up cat food and while there checked out the SW stuff. 2, count them, 2 elect. lightsabers, and not 1 peg of SW fig's. in fact they ahd taken the pegs for something else.
    YVH-1 head

On Sat a buddy and I went to a collectible show at Concord Mall. Didn't find too much at the show, but stopped by KB and picked up Hoth Luke and R-3PO, which is apretty nice fig. They also had some clearance fig's there.

Went across the street to Target. They had about 12 pegs for SW fig's, but they were all empty.

Went around to the KB Outlet and they had some of the same stuff, clearance-wise, as the mall store, and the worst part was that it was at the same price. I would expect it to be a little less expensive. Ran into a little kid who needed help figuring out what the little blast effects were for. That was fun, helping him out.

Oh, if you somehow missed Terrax The Terrible from the FF line in '94, they had a bunch of him, as well as some Robocop fig's from the same year. They were about $1. They also had a tablefull of Ultimate Hair Amidala for .75.
    YVH-1 head

Found at TRU the Jedi Warrior Pack that comes with the detainment field. They've had no basic fig's for about a week. They do have 2 or 3 pegs of the deluxe fig's tho. They also had a bunch of newer Unleashed figs - the Han wave.
    YVH-1 head

Yesterday I found at Target Jedi Luke, the 2nd Imp Dignitary, R1-G4 (which has an amazing 3 points of articulation - left arm pulls in and out, right arm goes in/out and moves side to side a little!), BarToo, and I picked up another Hoth Trooper.

Went back up today hoping the shelves would've been restocked, but no. Went around to the KB Outlet (which is on the list of store closings due to bankruptcy; the only store in DE) and got a KB 4 pack for $8 (3 army builders inside) and 2 seperate Geo Warriors. They also had a couple of the Playskool sets too, which I was a little surprised to see... The X-Wing set and the Naboo Fighter set.
    YVH-1 head