Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Stopped at Wally World this morning to look for Sw stuff. I walk into the fig aisle and half the pegs in the aisle are empty. I couldn't believe it. What are these people selling? I didn't see SW. I walk thru each aisle, don't see it. I finally had to ask someone and they showed me the empty pegs in the HW aisle. They were right next to LOTR fig which I hadn't seen before. They looked like they were 5 or 6 inches, on a relatively small card. I hadn't seen cards like these before, but there was packaging for each of the 3 movies.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I found the 'new' 12" Obi tonight at TRU, they had 2. May have to stop by in a day or 2 to check for Jawa's and Garindin. Obi looks pretty nice, and the package is back to the rectangular box, one side with window, other with photo / art. I like this better then having the window.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Went to the TRU in Media PA tonight and found a butt load of Hoth Han with Brown Coats. I bought 2 so I could trade one later. In fact, if any of you reading this need this one, and have a Scanning Crew Tech from the carrying case and would like to trade, send PM or email.

Sun night I found Yoda, Turdge, CT, and Dooku from Targets CW line. There were still some of all there tonight.

At WM this a.m. they had an Aragorn as King of Gondor fig on the smaller cards, and a Merry or Pippin in Gondor armor (with the white tree). They looked pretty cool.

That's it for this time; until next...
    YVH-1 head

I forgot this from last night...

Was in KB toys and they had all 3 Playskool SW items- the Falcon, X-Wing, and the Naboo fighter. If you need it, the addy is Granite Run Mall, Media PA, 19063.
    YVH-1 head

Yesterday I found the new 12" Luke and Yoda atTRU. They also had the Luke / X-Wing Unleashed and the Chewie and Clone Trooper.

Went by a KB a little later. Nothing new, but this one also had all 3 Playskool sets (in DE tho).

Got my Greedo bust today at comic shop. Very cool!
    YVH-1 head

I forgot to post that I had found the Maul and Old Obi Glass' at the Target in Springfield on Sat. I thought they looked terrible and passed on them.
    YVH-1 head

I haven't found anything new in a while. But, my buddy Paul and I set up a table at a local collectible show. I was selling fig's that I have dup's of. From POTF2 thru the beginning of Saga I bought 2 of each fig, to open and to keep carded. Well, I'm trying to clear out some space, as well as focus a little more on the higher end collectibles from MR and Code 3.

So basically, if anyone reading this needs some fig (I'm not going to list them all, too many variations out there) you are welcome to PM or email me. Selling (or trading) most for under $5 each. Also have an AT AT, POTJ TIE Bomber and Snowspeeder, FX X-Wing, regular X-Wing.

Also, I'd be willing to part with my Illusive Original Life Size Yoda. Only to someone within driving distance of DE though (say 3 or 4 hours N, S, or W).
    YVH-1 head

Re: Newark/Wilmington DE

A couple of things to report...

Wed I had found Wave 1 of the CW Animated figs at Target, as well as Jabba Dlx, and Obi and Jango Dlx. I ended up passing on the Obi and Jango's after reading reviews of them in the Worst Fig poll.

Thurs I found the Red Leader X-Wing at TRU. Also asked if I could purchase an extra Silver Clone, but was told no. The Clone promo ends Sat night, so any leftovers will be put out for retail sales on Mon (Sun being Easter).

Today I found the 12" Ewoks at WM, the only 12" displayed. They also had BarToo, R-3PO and the Hoth Trooper. 12" fig's now priced at $25.
    YVH-1 head

It looks like things are really hitting stores now. Was up in PA and found Dengar at the Media PA TRU. Stopped at KB on Kirkwood Hwy in Wilm on the way home and found Capt Antilles, Gen. Dodonna, TIE Pilot, and Dutch Vander (Gold Leader).

I kind of made my custom last night... I had gotten the Red Leader X-Wing. I took it apart, and my Dagobah X-Wing apart, and switched the engine 'nacelle' area and the back panels (where the switch is to lock the wings). I never really liked the paint deco on the Dagobah version, too black.
    YVH-1 head

While up seeing Mom I stopped at the KB in Springfield Mall and found the new Bossk. Not too bad looking, but after seeing the new Gold Leader, or Red, plus Bo Shek, I wish they had put more detail into the flight suit.
    YVH-1 head