Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Re: Newark/Wilmington DE

Well, I'm not sure if this counts as a momentous occasion, but this is the 100th post in this here thread. I really wish someone else from Delaware would join in. :lonely:

Anyway, was in WM today and found the Ewok Glider. They were also fairly well stocked in the Saga gold cards, too bad none of them were new fig's, just recarded.

[goes to fridge and opens a beer] Here's to the next 100! [takes drink]
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

It's been a while since the last post...

I was in the Chattanooga TN area over the weekend, and found 3 12" Garindin's. I got one. This was at TRU by the Hamilton Mall.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Stopped at WM and TRU this morning. WM had only 1 saga fig on peg, but did have a peg priced for VOTC. TRU had new TIE and DV's TIE. Nice packaging. If I had the money I MAY have bought one. I liked the grey missiles in DV's TIE, as opposed to the bright green ones from POTF2. Also, TRU had a butt-load of POTJ Ewok and the droid from the Bo Shek wave (I forget the names, sorry. And as for how many constitute a butt-load, well, I don't think that's even appropriate for the Ranc Pit).

See ya!
    YVH-1 head

I've been going to my TRU and WM with no luck recently. I went up to Target yesterday tho, and they had 4 VOTC (han, leia, Obi and ___?), all 3 12" OTC (the stormies helmets looked a little off center) , and about 5 or 6 of the final SAGA collection. And the Unleashed Leia! WOW! OTC Millenium Falcon and TIE fighter also present. If I had the money, I could've easily spent at least $200 on SW.
    YVH-1 head

Looks like I forgot to post that I got the VOTC Luke from TRU last week.

My TRU did a reset, or is in the middle of one, since last week. The VOTC has been restocked, and I got an Obi fig last night. They also had a little bit of the final SAGA fig's. The only one they had that I didn't was Rappertunie, so I got him too.

Also went to my WM again yesterday. They had started resetting their toy dept at least a week ago, I think it was 2 tho. Well, it looked exactly the same (empty pegs). They did have a pallet or 2 on the floor they were working on (at 9a), and they had a few clearance tables set up in the main aisles. I asked about SW toys and was told there were so many pallets in the back that they had no idea what they had.

Ya know, I just responded to a thread where it was mentioned that there's been a 17% rise in productivity. That 17% hasn't hit my WM. Freakin' idiots!
    YVH-1 head

Wow! It's been a while since I postd here! I've found quite a few things in the meantime. Today I found at my Target OTC Slave 1 for 17.99. It was in the wrong place. They were all over the top shelf with no price sticker and no home. Some employee (I'm guessing) brought 2 down to a shelf where there was a hole. The tag for the hole said "SW Vehicle Asst", and I'm having a bit of a hard time reembering what it would be for 17.99. Well, got that and OTC Scanning Crew and VOTC Yoda. All that for $32.

I got a coupon in the mail from a local arts and crafts store that also does custom framing for 55% and 65% off 1st and 2nd frame jobs. I took in my "Gone With The Wind" style ESB and SW Radio Drama poster for framing - to go with my IMAX AOTC.

Oh yeah - don't blame me. I voted to elect Palpatine.
    YVH-1 head

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    Wow! It's been a while since I postd here! I've found quite a few things in the meantime. Today I found at my Target OTC Slave 1 for 17.99. It was in the wrong place. They were all over the top shelf with no price sticker and no home. Some employee (I'm guessing) brought 2 down to a shelf where there was a hole. The tag for the hole said "SW Vehicle Asst", and I'm having a bit of a hard time reembering what it would be for 17.99. Well, got that and OTC Scanning Crew and VOTC Yoda. All that for $32.

I got a coupon in the mail from a local arts and crafts store that also does custom framing for 55% and 65% off 1st and 2nd frame jobs. I took in my "Gone With The Wind" style ESB and SW Radio Drama poster for framing - to go with my IMAX AOTC.

Oh yeah - don't blame me. I voted to elect Palpatine.
    What was/are 17.99 are the Tie and X-Wings.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Imagine my surprise when I saw a reply here. LOL... I thought I've been talking to myself all this time! For a second I dared to hope someone else has moved to, or signed up in, Delaware.

Thanks for clearing the price up for me.
    YVH-1 head

I got the Kmart Cantina Scene 1 tonight at a Kmart in Ridley PA. All SW toys were 10% off.
    YVH-1 head

I found VOTC Boba this week. Very nice. I like the way his helmet was put on a ball joint, so it can be moved around. It looks a lot morelike a helmet as opposed to a huge hunk of plastic on shoulders.
    YVH-1 head