Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Re: Newark/Wilmington DE

Wow - It's been a while.

This weekend I found the Can-Cell and Yoda deluxe at target, as well as #50, Mustafar Ani. The week before I found the Spider Droid Deluxe and the Stass Allie w/ BARC.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I did somethnig unusual and went to a Kmart that was in a shopping center with a grocery store I had to go to. Shelves and pegs were only about half full of SW merch, all older ones. But! But there was 1 AT TE pilot there for 6.99, so I snatched him up.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Found the 500th Darth Vader at TRU on Sun. They also had a number of the MPire fig's, and some LEGO mini's on clearance.
    YVH-1 head

Dr E. I am heading through Deleware on Sat. Morning via i-95. ANy good spots there?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Today (Fri) I found the Titanium ARC-170 and Ani-Vader Evolutions set at WM. Evolutions was still in its shipping box, wrapped in plastic on a pallet, and an associate was nice enough to open it up for me. Sat I'll probably get the Joiner King book at Borders while meeting KH. Drive safe Kid.
    YVH-1 head

So I got up to meet KH yesterday at TRU, but first I stopped at the Borders to get the Joiner King book. I got to TRU right at opening. I figured it was hot outside so i went in. I'm glad I did too. They had a black armor Clone Pilot, a green deco Clone Cmdr (figs 33 and 34), a couple 41 SA clones (already had a couple, got another tho) and Cmdr Bacara. They also had #50 quick change battle damaged Ani.

Unfortunately I didn't see KH.
    YVH-1 head

Actually Dr. E, I hit some snags with departure time and didnt make it into De. until abnout 130 pm. I went to the TRU and didnt find anything. I forgot your # at home, so I couldnt call ya. I am sorry about it. We live close by anyways(a few hours) so maybe a few of us one day can get together around No. Va. and granb some dinner.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Its been a while...

A new WM opened near me. It happens ot be on one of the routes that I load at UPS, so I'm glad it finally opened (they usually get a little less packages once they're opened). Anyway, I drove over and they had the entire Hoth wave, which was the first time I've seen it in stores. Got Veers, ATAT driver, snowtrooper, Derlin, the Gonk, and picked up 5 of the wooden based 12" "doll" stands.

WM also had the new Obi Force battler... That is one of the ugliest pieces of plastic I've ever seen. Playskool Luke / Scout trooper w/ speeder bikes, Transformers. The Vader looks cool in package, but I never cared for transformers. They also had the LEGO ESB Slave 1. I wanted to buiy it just for the LEGO IG-88 and Dengar! The store was a lot nicer, and bigger then the other store I go to here in DE. This one looks more like the WM's that I've seen when I go down south.
    YVH-1 head

Today I received a couple of things... Koto Snowtrooper (SUPER SWEET!), SWShop.com SpecOps trooper (just a different paint app from the Target version), and the EE droids - both packs. The paint app on the droids could have been a lot better.

Recently, from eBay, I got vintage Micro collection Hoth, DS, and Bespin (complete sets), as well as loose 12" Target Luke and Wampa.
    YVH-1 head

I don't know if this technically qualifies for 'just found', but I just pre-ordered the SS ex Mace. I just don't feel like posting in multiple threads about the same fig. Oh - It was really quick and easy, too. I almost forgot all about it.

Here are some pics of some of my 12" collection. To keep them standing I'm using a combination of all white metal stands, and some of the wood / metal stands from WM that someone recommended.

12" pic 1

12" pic 2

12" pic 3

12" pic 4
    YVH-1 head